Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 2 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

Hi

Just tried to subscribe, it failed at the Paypal bit so I paid it as a donation instead. Can you upgrade the account manually?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

is there something gone wrong with the members specification ?

as I can see on ther main-page *member discounts* (and go there directly ..)

-but if I try to go there into the members section and follow the path from http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums ..to.. forum/202-site-sponsors-paid-member-discounts/ .. it only shows some ERROR note

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Since Club Esprit has become very quiet it's no longer viable for LEW to pay TLF a monthly fee from it's revenue, it's been this way for around 18 months now. As such, Club Esprit members will no longer have access to the TLF discounts section although for now we'll retain the member benefits on the forum, eg bigger PM storage, less ads, quicker search etc.

Clicky

• Gold FFM

ahh .. I see -so as long as my 'club esprit' membershipcard is valid I just have to use LEW-members page (in case of)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 1 month later...

Just checked and we've got 227 FFM's now out of 11,500+ members, less than 2%. I've removed all Club Esprit privileges I'm afraid as I'd rather have FFM's who actually support the running and operational costs of TLF.

Join up today if you're not already, click 'subscriptions' at the top of the page. :thumbsup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...

A year on and I have another problem with the membership renewal :dizzy:

I got an email stating that my FFM payment failed through PayPal, even though I fund PayPal so its always able to pay things out.

Unfortunately, I can't raise a support request because I cant select a Department?

My sub doesn't expire until Jan 2013 but that was because I had an isue this time last year... can you help please?

Tim

:)

It's getting there......

Tim, this is from IPB when I logged a support ticket. Can you check your 'subscriptions' in paypal please to see if you've still got more than one, and cancel this one? The one in January should still be ok.

The information was likely still stored on PayPal's side from an older Subscription, yes. Has this affected their current Nexus subscription at all? If not, you can likely ignore it.

• 1 month later...

We're getting an awful lot more 'xxx's subscription has been cancelled' than 'you have a new subscriber' messages nowadays. It would be good to see this trend reversed and some new people signed up to TLF. It's an expensive operation to run, your support is very much appreciated. 

Also, for those cancelling, care to share? Either in this thread or by PM, I'd love to be able to keep more members so any feedback is welcomed :)

Bibs

Would it be worth having a clearer tab where all the discounts are shown (on one page) for full members. I seem to find it less than clear when I've been trying to see if membership gives me a discount for things such as Halfords/Tyres/detailing etc etc.

Paid my renewal on 13th Jan, had receipt from Paypal but nothing appeared this end i.e. no invoice etc. in client area. Just wanted to check payment was received OK ? :)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forum-supporter-benefits/

There's that ^^^ page and funnily enough I've just been making the 'subs' page clearer. Thanks Bazza! 

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/

You're still an FFM Chris so it must have worked! :)

I finally found it but only by pressing the "More..." tab at the top - personally I'd be more attracted if it was front and centre.

Also how about calling the tab "DISCOUNTS" rather than 'Forum supporter benefits' or whatever it's currently described as which may be accurate but really doesn't grab the attention. 

You're still an FFM Chris so it must have worked! :)

OK cool, it currently says my FFM expires 04-February 13

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Just to confuse things, well me anyway, just received invoice #557 asking me to pay £20 to renew FFM

Fixed. :thumbup:

Also how about calling the tab "DISCOUNTS" rather than 'Forum supporter benefits' or whatever it's currently described as which may be accurate but really doesn't grab the attention.

Changed some bits around at the top of the page, this should be easier to find now :)

• 5 months later...