Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Horn and horseshoes meeting - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Horn and horseshoes meeting

Hi folks, tomorrow is our pub night at the Horn and Horseshoes, is any one going, I may have to cry off, it's my photography club clashing with this. The weather does not look good but if we want to meet I would be happy to meet around 7.30 but would need to leave around 8.15.

Any takers or shall we put it off until next Thursday ?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had no replies on this one so Feb meeting is cancelled, next meeting is the second Thursday of March.

As we have limited attendance at these meets does anyone have any thoughts on the day we meet, where and perhaps we could combine with others during the winter months. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

We do need to calanderise some events or vists for this year to give us something to look forward to.

Dave

Dave,

Unusual this month as the week moved into the Ace Cafe meet week and one after the other isn't great. Perhaps for the winter at least we could have alternate meets at the Ace and the Horn if anyone fancies that. For me Wednesdays are always better too.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have thoughts on Trevor's suggestion, our pub night is tonight, who is up for it. We could discuss possible changes for winter months, ie November to end of March for example.

So who is attending tonight,

1. Dave F

Dave, you're struggling here as the original post gives one days notice and this above post less than that. People need a week or more to at least even see the post, then organise time and transport etc. You also could do with adding the event into the calendar and should start a new thread for each monthly meeting like all the other regions do.

If no-one knows about it no-one will come, evidently.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.