Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Summer London Pishup - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Summer London Pishup

Evil_Dr_Fish

Friday 21st July seems to be the concensus (After the Motorshow at Excel for some)

Will almost certainly be central London but this is to be confirmed - *may* be nearer Excel - depending on one or two small factors :rolleyes:

Paul - could you post your ususal Hotel info please?! :huh:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, this is my chosen stayover:

http://www.london-lhr.com/lonrp.html

I always skip breakie to find a proper greasy spoon (we have a favorite

in covent garden), assuming of course it's not like the sahara outside mind!

http://premium1.uploadit.org/clarkycat//me-all-blurry.jpg

Probably won't do the show, will get early afternoon to hotel then walk

(if it's L Square) to the pub as before, works for me, nice.

Just hope it's not too sunny.

:rolleyes:

Guest Troy Halliday

Well Fishy and I have already spoken but I thought I'd confirm it here

1) Troy (maybe stay in hotel so I don't have to get the bus home)

Hi all,

I'm in to meet you all with 1x customer in tow, but not sure if I can stay....will ask Honda if they'll front up the money. In on 21st though but only if local to Excel so I can cover both.....you never know who else may be able to come :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

So how do you guys feel about doing this in the Greenwich neck of the woods?

There is a Holiday Inn on the Greenwich Peninsular that I'm pretty sure has car parking.

It's literally the other side of the river opposite the Excel centre and is next to the appropriate tunnel! :)

Plenty of bars, pubs and restaurants in and around the Greenwich and Blackheath area and supercar parking IS indeed an option in Blackheath :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Scratch that! :)

Their Double / twin rooms are fully booked! :)

Must be the first time since it opened!

Regent's Park says it has vacancies tho :(

Crown plaza at the/ next to the Excel Centre is currently showing space but its more expensive.

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I'm happy to go with wherever :)

Should have had added a notice to the carpark thing, obviously

i'd go to hell without my right foot before i took my Esprit into

London and wasted optimax and miles. We'll be in the saxo,

after all, it's a non car pishup event!

We need a deffo venue as i'll book hotel VERY soon to be sure.

Am planning to take the friday off/shift workload etc too so will

book tonight if we call a venue. Lets do L Square, and i'll get

Kimbers a room in Regents park!!!

Job done, and a worthy thankyou for his efforts on the norfolk thingy.

:)

Have you chaps been able to find rooms for the 21st July? If not, would the following Friday (28th) work better?

No cause the whole point is to meet after the Motor show on 21st,,,,,,,wow that took 10 mins to write as everything goes blurred after 2/3 bottle of whiskey.... :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Guest Troy Halliday
No cause the whole point is to meet after the Motor show on 21st,,,,,,,wow that took 10 mins to write as everything goes blurred after 2/3 bottle of whiskey.... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kimbers I've got a load of friends roand for a BBQ it took me 10 mins to read it aswell :)

Kimbers I've got a load of friends roand for a BBQ it took me 10 mins to read it aswell :)

:) Lost shit loadsa money playin poker on line...normally good but too far gone to play.

That sounds about right - my ticket is for the 29th.

That sounds about right - my ticket is for the 29th.

I stand corrected....and abashed, I have a plethora of apologies because of my ..... dammit my thesaurus has shut itself down........Are we copascetic? (it's back up again) :lol:

"from 20th- 30th July 2006"

http://www.britishmotorshow.co.uk/

:lol: already changed flights to make 21st , cant do it twice :)

err when is it ?

Cliff :(

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Ok 21st

Most probably Central London rather then Excel area (depending on who's coming) - tho of course, there are indeed such things as tube trains! :lol:

Hope the bumper cars are still there :(

OI ALEX?!?!?! Where are you on this thread eh?!

McDave sorted tix for me for the 29th about 3 months ago! :( Kimbers will be there on the 21st tho! :lol: (as will Dad)

Didn't this whole thing start from someone saying they were going on the 21st anyway? Tentenths?

OI ALEX?!?!?! Where are you on this thread eh?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lurking with intent.

Provided my cash flow (or, indeed, trickle) has been sorted out by then, I think you can probably count on an appearance... Those Aftershocks aren't going to drink themselves now, are they?

Bulk%20Paint.png

21st it is then  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that is good news . Thanks :(

Cliff :)

Cliff