Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Norfolk meet, April 16th - UK - East Anglia - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Norfolk meet, April 16th

Usual location, usual time, usual day Third Monday of the month.

Arrival, circa 7:30 pm

The Angel Inn

Larling

Norfolk

http://www.angel-larling.co.uk/

No need to say you're coming but an idea of attendees is nicer.

Andy, in one of the Excels

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes sadly does, was selling before the timing chain went on the corsa so not an impulse decision or anything, do you have the mirror and adaptor? i'm not sure what i've done with it!? someone who buys it might want it? - would pass on details with your permission if they wanted a second one to swap mirrors for the rover 200 ones!

Gents, unfortunately I'm offshore again for the meeting. I seem to have ended up onshift every time there is a meeting these days. It will sort itself out sooner or later though! Should be getting a few more this time of year I would think, now that the nights are getting lighter.

• Gold FFM

Why's this meet in the calendar on the 17th?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I thought I put it in for the 16th and just checked it's in the 16th now with no note of editing.

Confused of Norfolk does not know if it was wrong, nor whether if it was wrong how it was wrong.

Ged at least you know Fitz hasn't thrashed it....Fitz have you got her over 65 yet???? lol Only joking :harhar:

A careful and fastidious owner for sure.

Buddsy

The comment from the date threw me there, anyway.

Buddsy, I assume you've gone metric now and referring to km/ hour. :devil:

Oh, I may have an answer to Ramjet's question.

Because it's set for 7:30pm BST, looking at that in a calendar based on the time in Victoria it may appear on the 17th.

Alternatively that could just be complete bull.

• 10 months later...

does this meet still happen?..... just curious as Im about in Norfolk during the week....:-)

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Hi.

It does happen or has been happening except during the flipping cold months with the roads being icy etc it didn't seem worth bringing the cars for a meet when there was a fair chance somebody could have a collision just for the sake of the meet.

I guess March would seem like a sensible month to start the meets again. Drop a PM of when you're about if you want and I'll get the meet in the calendar. I need an excuse to get the gold one driven about again.

• 3 weeks later...