Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photo's from Crystal Cove California - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Photo's from Crystal Cove California

fmxa

I thought I'd share some great pictures of a car get together which takes place every Saturday morning 7:00AM in Crystal Cove near Newport beach. This meeting started a few years back as an informal get together by a few local exotic car owners and has since mushroomed into a major social event for any "car guy" in the LA/OC area.

If anyone ever comes out this way, be certain to check it out!

http://www.fast-autos.net/archive/2595/

http://crystalcovecarshow.blogspot.com/

BTW Photo's are not mine!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange but true dept, I was at Crystal Cove about this time last year looking at Pauls car (before I actually met him on another trip to California this February)! :)

If your a lover of exotic cars, if this meet doesnt turn you on, you aint got no switches :)

I actually found out about it from an article in Motor Trend Classic that I read on my flight down there. :)

Seriously doubt the weather will be as nice when we all go to Norfolk this October :)

f3276.jpg

Norfolk Pasty anyone? :)

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Excellent photos. Wonder how the guy in the red Esprit managed to get the wheels flush with the S4s by the looks of things.

Really enjoyed them - thanks for sharing (have to go there one day).

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Strange but true dept, I was at Crystal Cove about this time last year looking at Pauls car (before I actually met him on another trip to California this February)! :)

If your a lover of exotic cars, if this meet doesnt turn you on, you aint got no switches :)

I actually found out about it from an article in  Motor Trend Classic that I read on my flight down there. :)

Seriously doubt the weather will be as nice when we all go to Norfolk this October :)

f3276.jpg

Norfolk Pasty anyone? :)

Beg to differ Wayney dear boy, last year it was 25 degree's for 2 weeks at begin of October......still was unusual, normally just above 15.....mm of rain that is. :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Gotta get myself back there... After I get my wastegate unstuck.

Pasty is delicous. My grandma still makes it on father's day :)

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Ah, pics from church. :)

So how's the car running Paul?

So thats a cizeta V16T i spy there...

IMG_2061.jpg

Not very rare at all then,

(outside of top trumps).  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it is. That Cizeta is there often.

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

It's actually running really good!

Ah, pics from church.  :lol:

So how's the car running Paul?

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I'm in Norcal ATM. First weekend I'm down there I'll try and make it out. (Think my wastegate's good now... just have to deal with dialing in the correct boost).

Slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

• 2 weeks later...
Excellent photos. Wonder how the guy in the red Esprit managed to get the wheels flush with the S4s by the looks of things.

Really enjoyed them - thanks for sharing (have to go there one day).

That's how V8 wheels fit on the SE-S4s without the wheel arch extensions. My '97 V8 AWI wheels fit the same on my SE.

S4, S4s wheels are always waaay too inset into the wheel arches, they look pigeon-toed.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE