Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
WANTED Olin Mark VI Comp DH skis - same as on James Bond's Esprit Turbo - Page 2 - Wanted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

WANTED Olin Mark VI Comp DH skis - same as on James Bond's Esprit Turbo

Lex Templar

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah shes gone. To a very good home though. Collector and Roger Moore James Bond maniac (like me). I'll be sending off them skis and supports to him this week. He's having the car totally resprayed (paint was already good though), seats refurbished. I've advised about Bordeaux colour carpets and Compomotives, if a perfectionist.

It was the car I got most attached too, but I was there once before with a 2.8i Capri Special. Once you've done it once, you get used to it. Funny for a few days it was strange to see my garage empty. I'll have another one for sure later. 

• 1 month later...

have been reading all of this.  Went to the factory last week for a tour which was very interesting.  No photos allowed.  Theusual stuff.  Then i find all this on the internet.  The link from Travis.

Also deal a lot with people from Switzerland and travel there. have asked the question about Olin Mark VI Comp DH skis.  If any appear will let you all know

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

I might be interested - as they are a much needed item on my Turbo Esprit.

Which price do you have in mind?

The Real Stig Lotus Turbo Esprit, Lotus Elise S1, Lotus Elite, Lancia Delta, Jaguar XF ....Previous cars: Subaru SVX, Porsche 924 Turbo, Lotus Eclat Excel, Lotus Elite, Matra Murena 2,2, Fiat X1/9 5sp

• 8 months later...

Hi Eddie,

I have been looking meticulously at your threads reference to your Lotus Esprit Turbo which you converted to 'For Your Eyes Only' spec. 

We are currently doing exactly the same on an Esprit Turbo for a very important customer and I could really use your help with any information you have.

We are searching high and low for two sets of Olin MKVI skis so I encourage anyone who has a pair to get in touch asap.

If not I might have to use your idea and create lookalikes! :) 

We are starting the fibreglass work for the ski racks later this week but your spec file would be invaluable to us.

Please get in touch at sam@uksportscars.com or give me a call on 07743350487 if you can,

Kind regards,

Sam.

UK Sports Cars