Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fuel rail connector - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Fuel rail connector

Doulou

Gent's

I started a post some time ago re changing the fuel lines as mine had a rather nasty kink in one of them. Well I have (see photo)!

However I have a problem re the fuel rail connector. At the minute i'm just using a jubilee clip which isn't perfect but I'm really struggling to find something suitable.

Has anybody had the same experience and found a solution?

Here's hoping

Paul

Ah - no photo!!! having a problem uploading will try later

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul, hope it all turned out well...I remember talking about this....I used fuel hose clips, like a jubilie clip but instead of a worm drive to tighten it up, its got a small bolt to tighten the two ends of the clip up...like a clamp..im sure youll know what Im talking about! Ive had no issues with mine since fitment. Am I right in thinking your talking about the fuel line onto the injector rail connection...the one with a hexagonal shoulder on it? If your that concearned, Im sure you could get your hose crimped onto the original fitment to provide a secure fitting...