Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Breakfast Club 3rd June. The Boat House, Kilsyth - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Breakfast Club 3rd June. The Boat House, Kilsyth

Okay Folks,

A bit late on the planning and announcement of this one I know, but on 3rd June the gathering is the Boat House at Kilsyth. Looks a nice location particularly if weather is good and thanks to Andrew for finding it and arranging. I am sure he will be posting on Scottish Elises so don't post up on both.

Usual 09:45~10:00 gather. Link below.

See you there. Lets hope we have booked a day without snow this time! Surely! It is June!!

http://boathousekilsyth.com/Index.html

Add your names to the list:

1. Al. + 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, June. probably only 3 seasons in one day this time....

Sorry I can't make this one. Its my birthday weekend and Jane and I are off for way up on the West coast for a couple of days.

I look forward to seeing the pictures - without the umbrellas :huh:

I can't make this one either as I Wil be in a hopefully Sunny Switzerland. Hissing it down here in San Sebastian.

Will have to pass on this one. We will be away- 5th year wedding anniversary! Have fun!

No, you have this all wrong! It is supposed to be you having the 'fun'. We all know what going away and a few galsses of vino does for things! Have fun!!

You young whippersnapper - its our 30th this year!!!

Sounds like you are just ahead of us as we passed the 29th hurdle a couple of months ago. Having said that I've probably only been home for about 12 or 13 of them with the job and courses and travel!

Anybody actually going to be attending this gathering?? The location & food I have on authority other than Andrew are excellent.

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Thanks Ronnie,

1. Al. + 1

2. Ronnie + 1

Sorry, we cannot make this one either, as we will be staying just up past Inverness for a few days, and then having a drive around the north coast, and down past Lochinver, a nd Ullapool.

Steve.

Hi Liam,

Welcome to our happy wee band. I see that is your first post so don't hesitate to ask for any help you need on line or on the day. You could post in the Introductions section as well to say you have arrived. I see you are nice and close for Knockhill anyway. Look forward to meeting up with you on 3rd. What are you driving so we know what to look out for?

I will have you added to our PM list so you will be informed of anything happening in the region.

1. Al. + 1

2. Ronnie + 1

3. Liam +2

Will have to pass on this one. We will be away- 5th year wedding anniversary! Have fun!

You want me to take an Evora up on behalf of MMC for you? :B)

Edited by delands

Well no snow this time but not hot either! What a shame after last weeks weather.

However a good turn out for our Diamond Jubilee meeting in conjunction as usual with Scottish Elises. The Boathouse at Kilsyth Marina on the Forth & Clyde canal did us proud with special menu and longboat table. Nice food and coffee's if ever passing.

A great spread of Lotus the oldest being 38 years young. 13 cars in total.

1 Europa Special; 2 x M100 Elan's; 1 x V8 Esprit; 3 x Elise S1's; 1 x Elise S2; 1 Exige S2; (large) 1 Exige S2 (Small) 1 x Evora and 1 x Evora S

post-7988-0-66834300-1338747874.jpg

The special menu

post-7988-0-36980100-1338747873.jpg

Not all present when taken unfortunately

post-7988-0-81951200-1338747871.jpg

When I grow up......... (Thanks & welcome to our newest LEGS recruit Liam who hasn't even got a licence - but does have taste!)

post-7988-0-82871900-1338747878.jpg

38 years young

post-7988-0-09865500-1338747870.jpg

Lovely location

post-7988-0-46546100-1338747876.jpg

post-7988-0-75790100-1338747880.jpg

Great line up guys, sorry I couldn't make it. We had a great weekend up on Wester Ross, just about the only place in the UK with 3 days of sunshine. Fantastic driving roads and over 500 miles in the Esprit - she never missed a beat and garnered a lot of attention every time we stopped, as always.

Yes, a good turnout and line up of cars. I was unable to be there as I was out in Switzerland on holiday where I spotted an Evora S, 2 Elise's, and a couple of Catherham's.

As for next month's breakfast club it will not be on 1st July as there are 3 other events sharing that date. The legendary TUT Towers, The Grampian Speed Fest and the Goodwood Festival of Speed with all 3 being supported by LEGS members.

I am waiting for an email response from the proposed venue for July before posting the date and venue

Brian

don't know if I can make it to any of the speed fests but the little Exige should be at the next group meating

Currently drive a Vauxhall ( first car ) One day it'll be a Lotus