IGNORED

Hi all from sunny Suffolk

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the forum.

you should be able to find all the info you need on the esprit on here or lotusespritworld

good luck with the car hunting, they are worth the wait :):)

Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Love the Excel. As you can read elsewhere on the forum, the Excel was, probably the first reliable Lotus and highly under-rated.

Not sure if this gives you a good intro to Esprit ownership. The Excel is practical too and not too exotic-looking. It will give you chance to test our spares and service suppliers, however.

Welcome to the forum.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Welcome to our merry band.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Hi Craig...

You smell familiar :blink:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif