Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A MEETING..! - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A MEETING..!

CHANGES

Hi all.

As you know i have been tied up doing the S300 restoration project . Well it is all but done....

The owner would very much like to meet as many of the forum members as poss. whilst in the UK .

So , how many of you are up for a meet sometime in early June TBC.

I will arrange all the times and place when i have a better idea on how many of you are interested and

exactly when Francesco will be flying in to take delivery of his Esprit.

There is nothing set yet, so suggestions and idea's are welcome,

He will be hoping to take in a factory visit whilst here and i have asked Bibs if he can maybe suggest a way he could meet more of the members outside our area.

let me know your thoughts and availability

Dave

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the timing is good with respect to having the kids I a will be up for it. I want a chat about some mechanicals on mine with folk with more knowledge than me lol

OK..... I have some more details , it is looking like the weekend of the 16th and 17th of

June that Francesco will be here. I'm not sure what will be the format yet, but it would be

nice if we could have a good turn out for him, I will try to put together a small hoon of say 30 -40

miles starting from the usual at Cosford then take in some local A and B road around the

Telford, Shifnal ,and Bridgnorth area's. It will be the first time out for Francesco in his Esprit

so we will be on best behaviour...

I will confirm details closer to the date so keep an eye on this thread....

Dave

Hi Lads,

sorry about going silent but for some reason i got locked out.

Ok the update is we are not sure what is happening.

Francesco is trying to organise something with the factory through Bibs and this

will dictate when he is coming to the UK.

I hope to get some info next couple of days so will post an update then.

I realise that some of you are going to Warwick next Sunday so i will try to work round that, however it may be that nothing happens this weekend..

watch this space..

Dave

update

I have just had info from Francesco and it looks like it will all be happening at the end of the month, weekend of the 30th.. to tie in with his factory visit that week...

So nothing this weekend but hopefully we will have time to organise something for two weeks time.

this will also mean mine will be back and hopefully ready to use..

This is also the Goodwood weekend , is there anything planned on that.? looks a long drive..!

Or is there any other meets going on that we can amalgamate with...

Dave

Excellent news! That means at least weve got a.couple of weeks to get the.numbers up...and I couldnt have gotten away from work this weekend anyhow! If there isnt much on that weekend...maybe the lake vyrnwy trip talked about last year?