Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Supporters - Page 4 - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Supporters

Bibs

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice idea but it needs to fit in an Esprit boot I would have thought?

Just remembered we are in a big cow shed at stoneleigh, so dont need a cover

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

...what about some form of printed shelter a bit like the rally guys have this would also double as giving a bit of cover at events like donington etc if it rained?

Ok mate,

It's a long time off but i've got good communications with the organiser...

What IF* we had a stand inside at the Donnington show?

Must point out this is 100% off the top of my head but i know what we have been offered before and maybe

this might be the way to go, rather than huddle round a windy wet airstrip while other-halfs understandably

moan about being wet and cold. Me, Bibs, Howard, Dave, and Alan i'm sure, have more than enough time to

look into this, and if nothing else will give you guys even more of a reason to buy a ticket for the event.

:D

*IF, means no-one on this earth is sworn to what i merely sugggest as a possible option.

Paul I think that would be great but I would still suggest the shelter as a good investment for the forum/group. This could be used inside as the mainstay of that display. As the events grow etc it would also give the forum a point of identity at any larger events with more than just esprits.

I used to attend the big jap meet every year with the 300zx when i had that and they went down the route of getting a markee, although this event was the whole weekend it functioned on every level, giving a focus point to anyone turning up somewhere to shelter hell you could even build a meet around it, imagine having a bbq on the beach down here (south coast)one summers evening with the shelter up for as the ceentre point :D

If it is approx 250 for the flags and say 350-400 for a shelter i personally think the shelter would be the better investment.

As an example for instance look how well the lotus sport truck/markee functioned at the factory.

The stand/marquee is much better than a couple of flags and will provide a good focal point, centre, and shelter at outdoor events.

Anyone know of a good supplier, have ideas for deisgns etc?

Oh, and anyone want to contribute towards costs? :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Oh, and anyone want to contribute towards costs? :D

have made a donation for you

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Thanks Lottylotus and Stuart, David and Gordon Masson. we're well on the way to getting this stand sorted out :angry:

I've also spoken to Kato and we've agreed to co-brand and LEW will be going halves with us too, onwards and upwards :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...