Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Another fun day... - USA - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Another fun day...

cjtpb13

• Gold FFM

This past Saturday, while Sparky was having his own fun halfway around the globe ( well not quite halfway but close ) so to was some of the Tri State Loti group.

Meeting up at Bob Fogles we almost had the 60's, the 70's, ( Art aka Shark Sandwich would have made the 80's ) me covering the 90's and Moxie covering the 2000's line up.

Here Bob and myself find ourselves doing are best Charlie's Angels routine...by accident...funny what the camera catches in the moment of time...

Weather was perfect and the drive up was fantastic. Even had the opportunity to sit in and drive an Evora. What a car ! Will write up in the Evora chat room about my first impressions later.

Great time had and Bob and Patty are wonderful hosts...

Look towards more get togethers

post-4361-0-56051400-1340670372.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome day and great to see you guys and drive the Green Goblin!

I'd also like to say that Bob and I have driven all four of those cars, so it's time to man up and squeeze in to his Europa. If Shark Sandwich can do it at 6'2", you can:

post-6978-0-46900200-1340674577.jpg

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

• Gold FFM

Up and running. Next is to correct the bodywork and the interior issues left by the dealership.

Matt one day I will man up and drive the Europa if Bob offers again.. However I enjoyed the experience as a passenger a lot !

Still surprised Art managed to get behind the wheel. I know what I had to contort myself into to get in the passengers side. Impressive !

I'm 5'9" and had trouble reaching the pedals, so I figure it might actually be a better fit for a big guy like Art. Not that he knows how to drive or anything.

• 1 month later...

Still surprised Art managed to get behind the wheel. I know what I had to contort myself into to get in the passengers side. Impressive !

I can chalk it up to all that time I spent in Thai massage parlours.

Art

I think he's got his nose to the grindstone at the moment, but I hope to see him soonish. I miss him, with or without his Lotus.

As an apprentice or a client?

A little of both, since my reassignment wasn't entirely complete yet. I ran out of money.

As Bibs noted, I've been wondering about Mr. Chris myself ...

Art