Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Are you coming? - Page 9 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Are you coming?

Bibs

How are the numbers going looking now?

What's the likelihood of any of the "day-trippers" getting bumped off if the limit is exceeded? I would love to be there on the Sunday but for many reasons I can't make it - I registered on 29th July (numbers 67 and 68) and booked the day off work way back then. I don't want the day off for any other reason and would cancel it if I get bumped. Any idea when the final final decisions are going to be made please? I've also got an extremely excited 13 year lad who is skiving off school for the trip - it would be a nightmare to make him go to school afterall.

Chris

I don't think I'll be able to make it in the Esprit any more due to "technical difficulties" (I have to drive to cologne over night after the event).

So I think that'll be 1 less S4. Sorry :unsure:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numbers are final. If you have your number posted here then you're definately in. No need to cancel your days holiday, see you there!

I was on the reserve list but two people dropped out so I've filled them. That's it now, it's fully booked!

Edited by superdavelotus

Cheers for that - it's great news.

Can't wait.

Chris

Numbers are final. If you have your number posted here then you're definately in. No need to cancel your days holiday, see you there!

I was on the reserve list but two people dropped out so I've filled them. That's it now, it's fully booked!

Very sad to say but i have to cancel.2 of us would have been there sunday & monday but my business commitments have changed and will now be working.there will be a room at the hotel spare as well. i hope you all have a great time and look forward to reading all about it.

Hi guys

Although I think this post is for the attention of BIBS

Due to my job as an "International stage technician" :D

ok then "roadie" :D Find it a problem booking anything in advance as I am at the mercy of a band itinery

that changes on a monthly basis, and usually means being away from home for weeks on end.

OK thats the sob story over with :(

Is it possible to get my name on the short list for any cancellations as I am now available, and will reimburse for any fees already paid. I am willing to take the whole package or just the factory visit and can even go if I only get notification the day before.

Unfortunately my Esprit is off the road at the moment as I have had to take the engine out, so will have to bring the runabout :(

Many thanks....Andy...

Andy, you're first reserve.

I was in Newport this weekend at a gig. Anything to do with you?

Was that the festival for the transporter bridge birthday?I didn't go but did see all the fireworks from my living room window.

picture007uy9.th.jpg

I spent the weekend elbow deep in engine parts then off to London on monday to set up for a rahearsal, then overnight to Newcastle for a gig on tuesday.

Thanks for first reserve as well :

Ahh I believe there's a GLC link here, They were at a partyI was at on saturday night , one of them DJing I believe. I was chatting to a couple of them, I kind of know them through the fact they supported us on a Feeder tour earlier this year.

Edited by punky

The Party at Transpose? We drank the place dry :D

What a very small world! Did you see my A Team Van parked out the front? I saw them support Feeder in Brighton (twice inc the one where Grant lost his voice!), Brum, Cardiff and the Apollo!!!

cimg0022mj1.jpg

100_0526.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Name Dropper

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Sorry you can't come Roy, would have been good to catch up again (V8 progress is sloooow)

I called the hotel in eager anticipation to book my room again, and I'm now top of the reserve list!!

I couldn't book the hotel until I'd got permission from our governors at school for the monday off school, which I now have.

So if anyone can do any juggling it would be much appreciated.

i need either a double or a twin

Thanks in advance

Glyn

"Well scrunge my granicals and call me Shirly" :D

What a small world.

I turned up after TJ,s shut about 2.30 ish, denim jacket, unshaven and ponytail.

I,ve been working for Feeder for years,I use to look after drums and bass back in the Jon Lee days as Jon was an old Newport head and school pal,but now I just look after Taka and trigger samples (players and lemons ect.)

You must of seen me before I,m the one on the right who checks his basses before the band come on and hands him different ones during the set.

dsc00117ka3.th.jpg

This is where I usually stand.

Oops sorry a bit off topic.

It wasn,t my fault it was Bibs,He made me do it :D

Edited by punky

Not forgetting Port Talbot too :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Hello Bibs,

thanks for your mail.

1. Roger

2. Esprit V8 GT MY2001

3. Yes, Sandra

4. Yes, friday-tuesday

5. No

6. Yes

7. Yes, if possible

8. Germany

Hi Roger ,

Nice to have you ! You will not regret it.

We will be with 3 Esprit's from the continent.

Denis

It is no longer possible for me to free-up time to return for the Factory visit.

Work rules unfortunately and I

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

It is no longer possible for me to free-up time to return for the Factory visit.

Work rules unfortunately and I

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer