Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Are you coming? - Page 10 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Are you coming?

Bibs

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.glcforum.com/esprit/forums/inde...ost&p=63444

Just for clarity - Tony - YOU are down in this thread with your original post ages ago - it is simply the ADDITIONAL GUESTS for whom there may not be space?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• 2 weeks later...

1 - Nick Whiting

2 - Yes 1989 Commemorative Turbo number 9

3 - No

4 - Booking shortly (not Wensum Valley) 1 night (Sunday)

5 - No

6 - Yes

7 - Possibly

8 - West Midlands

Edited by nicksoldies

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

- Mario Andretti

Guest Troy Halliday

Hi all I have just sent out a batch of PM's to people attending the Factory Visit. It is a request for larger/higher resolution picture of your Avatar, and also a reminder to those of you who do not have an Avatar to update your profile and add one and then send me a high resolution copy.

I realise this is a last minute request and some of you may have already left you every day lifes behind on the treck to the automotive mecca, but this is important and if possible please send me the pictures.

If there is any forum members traveling with friends who have signed up here (ie you did not put your name down yourself) then please send me a copy of your Avatar with Screen Name (forum name) and real name.

Please do not reply in this thread! Here is the link to the new thread in case of any questions.

Here is a copy of the PM sent out and the email link to send your pictures to.

Urgent!!!! Lotus Factory Trip

Could you please send a larger picture of your Avatar (ie higher resolution, up to 2000 pixels in width, but I can always reduce as necercary) to me ASAP. It is needed for a couple of things for the factory trip. If I do not recieve a large format picture I will have to use your forum avatar file which will be very unclear when printed.

Please send to Lotus.Esprit@ntlworld.com

Thanks

Troy Halliday

LEF Moderator

If you don't have an Avatar please take the time to find a suitable picture and add it to your profile

Follow these steps to your Avatar settings [MY CONTROLS] [PERSONAL FROFILE] [EDIT AVATAR SETTINGS]

Thanks Troy

Hi all, apologies to all that have worked so hard to make this happen but my space is up for grabs due to unforeseen work commitments.

I hope you guys all have a top time, don't forget to take loads of pictures (except in the factory, of course) so I can see what you all got up to.

Regards

Dom

:D

Hope you're not back off to the Desert! :D

I've got my chrysanthemum-lapel-cam all wired and ready to go for the stealth shot!! :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Guest Troy Halliday

Hi all gonna add this here.

Because I didn't think this all through before can anyone sending pics to me please add their Forum name and real name. Thanks

:D

Sad to see some of the guy's drop out for what ever reason.

I also thought of dropping out as i have to work up in newcastle on sunday now and won't be finished till 1130PM!! :D

Going to drive straight down to Norwich for 5 hours and get a few hours kip before i hopefully meet all the other Charlie's going to our choclotus factory!! :D

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

• Gold FFM

Regretfully I'm going to have to drop out now, No.50 on the list. Hopefully someone can still make use of the slot.

Everything has conspired against me, guess it wasn't to be. Enjoy yourself guys.

Signature not working...

Woohoo, car just back in time after major works, didn,t think I was going to make it, thanks bibs for fitting me in :D

1 - Lisalotus lisa Briers-Norton

2 - Yes 93 s4

3 - Yes Peter Cousins

4 - No

5 - No

6 - Yes

7 - No

8 - Leicestershire

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Devastated.

Can't come and play at the factory on Monday.

My car won't start from cold, and clutch problem has reoccurred.

Hopefully it's not too late for my 'space' to be used???

Paul Simmons :-(