Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S3 Turbo. Two in two days. Unbelievable! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S3 Turbo. Two in two days. Unbelievable!

PhilW

Spotted a Copper coloured S3 Turbo (James Bond colour) on A1 on afternoon of 25/08/12. It was travelling north. I was going south. Think I was north of Stamford but really not sure.

Saw a red S3 Turbo on a trailer in the queue to the Dartford Tunnel on 26/08/12 about 1:30PM.

Two cars in two days. Then years wthout seeing one. Amazing!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoop Whoop! spotted! well it may well have been me. I Picked the car up on weds (1st aug) and drove it up from Newmarket to Langley Castle for a wedding... a good 268 miles at 60,65,60,60 etc... so so tiresome! then drove it down the next day for another wedding in leicester.... then drove home the next day. Ive now clocked up the required 1000 miles sub 2500(ish) rpm and im starting to enjoy it!

Edited by hopo

Well, maybe it was you. Cant be many copper Esprits on the A1. I reckon, and this is a bit of a guess, it was around Nottingham/Retford about 4:30PM ish.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the Copper Turbo today. Copper, dry sump, split rims, lower to the ground, it just looks right! :unworthy:

Makes me want a Turbo again!

Edited by Roger Moore