Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotuses on track at Goodwood Sat 1 Sept (and spare places) - Trackdays - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotuses on track at Goodwood Sat 1 Sept (and spare places)

TomE

• Gold FFM

It's the annual Club Elite/Club Lotus trackday at Goodwood this Saturday. Expect to see 30-40 cars, mainly the older models plus a smattering of M100 Elans, Elises & Exiges. I can't remember if there are any Esprits on the list. I'll be out in the only Evora.

Free to spectate and wander about the paddock. Track opens at 09.00 and closes at 17.00 with a break 12.30-13.30 for lunch. Currently the forecast is cloudy and dry.

There are also a handful of spaces left if anyone wants to participate. Restricted to Lotus cars and is a "quiet" day (98db static/96db drive by noise limit). Cost is £180 for the day - Club Elite run this at cost so this is about the cheapest you can do Goodwood on a summer Saturday. If you're interested drop me a message with your email address and I'll forward the forms and info. It's fine to then turn up with the paperwork and cash/cheque on the day provided you let the organiser know beforehand that you're coming.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Yes, normal access around the circuit and paddocks. Pit lane will be participants only but you'll be able to get into the back of the pit garages and on the balcony above.

I will have to miss this one as I will be at Shoreham Airshow

Edited by obione

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!