Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

James Thorburn was at the factory today with Jamie from B&C.

3 UK dealers have demo's, half a dozen more in Europe. I think 2 customers in the UK have cars however as you can see that's being addressed at some speed. The rest of the dealer demo's are due early March.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

I always liked the prototype exige in frost blue:

(well that I like the coloor - at least one person - is obvious...)

ALso this car is shown in this - a little bit funny - video

Ha Forgot this video ever existed, this was taken in our showroom during the dealer demo tour.

The guy trying to get in/out of the Exige is called Danny and believe it or not he has purchased 12 various Lotus models from me over the years, but by the looks of his entry technique  I think he will be sticking with his evora for a while

Lotus Main dealer Since 1988 Serving Yorkshire and surrounding Area's

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably agree if I hadn't seen this when I was 12:

8148773977_be9d4af832_zpsf7f0189d.jpg

These pictures are taken on our Lotus Tour Limburg more info and pictures here and here

This car was a prototype Exige driven by Lotus designer Steve Crijns, who joined us that day. It was fantastic to have him with us.

Autumn Bronze is a great colour!

Meanwhile there are already 2 Belgian customers driving their Exige V6 on the roads!

Edited by Exploded

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Looks like an amazing event. Thanks for the link. I love Autumn Bronze. It's very 70's and I am being influenced by the Bond Esprit but I think it looks stunning. I've gone for Motorsport Green but if I could change it to that I'd be very tempted! Probably just as well it's too late!

Are you having another tour in 2013, if so where? I'm driving over to Spa in September anyway but would come over for something like that.

Looks like an amazing event. Thanks for the link. I love Autumn Bronze. It's very 70's and I am being influenced by the Bond Esprit but I think it looks stunning. I've gone for Motorsport Green but if I could change it to that I'd be very tempted! Probably just as well it's too late!

Are you having another tour in 2013, if so where? I'm driving over to Spa in September anyway but would come over for something like that.

Yes, there will be a roundtrip again this year. All info will appear on our website, it's on Sunday the 23th of june. And we can not promise it yet, but we are expecting to have another scoop at our tour. ;)

But we have created a very great round trip as well, with fantastic sceneries.

If you visit Spa maybe we can meet? Are you going to a Trackday?

At our tour we had a Sienna Brown car as well, also looks very good and a good friend of mine has ordered a Carbon Grey Trackday Cup.

Looking good Bibs, so finally Lotus is delivering! Good to see some real positive stuff going on now! :thumbsup:

Edited by Exploded

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Thanks, I'm in contact with your friend and hope to get our Cup cars together at some point, maybe on your tour!

back to business, here's one I took earlier

v6zigesbrands.jpg

and it even comes with its own video!

yellowv6cup.jpg

Nice shot of the Exige V6 Cup from Lotus' site. It suits the yellow really well.

post-15068-0-13962900-1362662181.jpg

Edited by DAV1D

I had heard that the test car has been to Brands recently....

That is a proper wing.

:thumbup: 

Got some nice images from Shawn Scott Photography of a V6 Cup (or at least the ones they have sent across the pond).

I posted the rest of the gallery on my site: http://www.i-piston.com/gallery-lotus-exige-v6-cup/ 

Oh and I do like the Exige in the Bronze. It will no doubt be a rare colour!

post-15068-0-85237400-1363093576.jpg

post-15068-0-65275200-1363093585.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...