Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 52 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Is that @mcx old RS?

Looks like a SCD event. I used to be a member with them but in 12 months I only found 2 people that weren't condescending and obnoxious (one of which was a fwllow lotus owner) so I didn't bother renewing my membership.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crouchy said:

Is that @mcx old RS?

Looks like a SCD event. I used to be a member with them but in 12 months I only found 2 people that weren't condescending and obnoxious (one of which was a fwllow lotus owner) so I didn't bother renewing my membership.

That's my old car yes ?

• Like 1

Yeah it was one of their run's, it's a shame you never got on with them as they do some really good stuff.

I tend to mainly stick to the driving events so the people I have met over the past several years have been great because were all there for that very the same reason.

6 hours ago, Jack said:

On track…..the only place to be.  :devil:

V6-front1.jpg

V6-taking the checker.jpg

Have you got some form of extension or bumper on the CupR splitter it looks a deeper than the standard item

www.alias23.com