Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 37 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

New decals.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Over the years ... 1999-2001 Toyota Celica 1.8 ~ 2001-2004 Audi TT Quattro 225 hp ~ 2004-2005 Audi A3 2.0 TDI ~ 2005-2008 Honda S2000 ~ 2008-2014 Lotus Exige 240S ~ 2008-2012 Toyota Aygo 1.0 ~ June 2014-January 2015 Subaru WRX STI my 15 ~ 2013-November 2016 Lexus CT200h ~  June 2015-December 2018 Lotus Exige S V6 ~ NOW ~ January 2019 Lotus Exige 410 Sport ~ December 2016 Honda Civic Type R FK2

3 hours ago, Kalli said:

Highland Hoon? :)

Sure was :-)

Did 1615 miles in the new Exige and loved every one of them over the 4 days 

Have got a good feel for it now, next will be on track. 

• Like 2

Yesterdays fun at Oulton... If someone can give me some pointers on improving my video quality! Im running GoPro at 1080 but still doesn't look very good quality :(

www.alias23.com

^ That. Remember it also takes a few mins after upload for it to be available at full quality.

If anything, perhaps consider the positioning of the camera next time.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

28 minutes ago, Alex L said:

click on the cog on the video and change to 1080p. Quality looks good to me

Oh my days... Thats so much better! Learnt something completely new today!

3 minutes ago, NW76 said:

I would agree with Bibs... mine got a lot better with positioning the camera a bit further in front with a extension holder...

Have you got a link to the extension holder?

www.alias23.com

Imran, personally I use a Pedco Ultraclamp and an 2 quid adapter off ebay to go from standard threadmount to GoPro mount. No view of the seats in mine. I also use Medium field of view rather than wide.

A nice easy setup for those with a harness bar like ourselves.

Thats what I use ... flexible gooseneck from GoPro ... but I do not have a harnesd bar yet and have to bring the GoPro a lot further towards the windshield 

image.jpeg

Hello Nicolas ! Beautiful ... But it's not fair to tease like this, whereas bad weather and fuel starvation plague us in the north... Hopefully, I'll be there in one month with the french Lotus Club to unleash my Roadster :stuart: !

I assume you're plenty happy with your car ?

hello. yes the car is good and the roads are beautiful :) (the driver is not as good, but i'm working on that). let me know when you are in the region.

I just get something strange with the car yesterday but I will create a new topic for that.

Very nice @JG220. Please wave to the Grey V6S with Venom Red interior that's sitting outside the showroom. My old one....been sitting there since the beginning of December waiting for a new owner.

Lovely car, brilliant colour.

Ive had my black one coated in a ceramic (ish) coating and it's the best thing I've ever done to car paint.

Cleans brilliantly even a year on.

Well worth the £300 ish.

'....it makes every other roadster look just a little bit cissy...'

beautiful car ! black is a pain to maintain, but it's so deep ... 

@Rancid: do you remember what ceramic(ish) coating was used ? I plan to have it coated too, and wonder what product would be the best (CQuartz UK, Modesta, ...). thanks !

It was Carbon Collective - 

There are others out there, but I've only experience of this stuff and I'm well impressed.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

'....it makes every other roadster look just a little bit cissy...'

11 minutes ago, French Frie said:

beautiful car ! black is a pain to maintain, but it's so deep ... 

@Rancid: do you remember what ceramic(ish) coating was used ? I plan to have it coated too, and wonder what product would be the best (CQuartz UK, Modesta, ...). thanks !

I had Gyeon Quartz Q2 MOHS+ on this one

detox2.jpg

and GTechnniq Crystal Serum on this one

detox.jpg

out of the two I recommend the Gyeon. To me it seem more durable and resilient to swirls/scatches

• Like 1