Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 9 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Those pics are just downloaded from the Lotus media site. Makes you wonder if they've driven the car if they couldn't be bothered to photograph it and they like the light power steering. :huh: 

post-1-0-97684500-1391451654.png

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi Bibs, not to trap on your nerves but the article states a "servolose Lenkung" which means a "non power steering"

(Of course I do not know if they have driven the car .... But it is a serious austrian magazine normally and they had published a very nice article on the Evora in the past, car much better described than in german car magazines)

Cup R winning it's class in the Bathurst 12h.

1622138_10152208750575586_2022477306_n.j

Thats not my color ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Out of interest Bibs, the spats or winglets on the front bar (Either side) which are in that picture - do you know if they're an orderable item?

I've got a build date for mine (Early May), but I'm wondering if I could get those factory fitted rather than doing if aftermarket when the car arrives...

I'm sure there's a price but because they are painted not vinyls it must cause some disruption to the production process so don't expect it to be cheap. I imagine they will try and talk you out of it but I think someone else has done it already.

Out of interest Bibs, the spats or winglets on the front bar (Either side) which are in that picture - do you know if they're an orderable item?

I've got a build date for mine (Early May), but I'm wondering if I could get those factory fitted rather than doing if aftermarket when the car arrives...

The 'vortex generators' are available, I'll get you a part number shortly. They're actually fitted by motorsport post-build Jonny in this instance.. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

The 'vortex generators' are available, I'll get you a part number shortly. They're actually fitted by motorsport post-build Jonny in this instance.. 

Sorry, the winglets as per the yellow CupR pic, not the matt black panels, I get it now!

I can fit those for you with my power drill any time you like!

:D 

Very nice and am liking to colour now its on a car rather than a colour swatch.

Thats it I'm getting mine done as a Cup look a likee....I know I'm shallow :)

Isn't that a bit like putting an 'M' badge on the back of a 316?

;) 

Isn't that a bit like putting an 'M' badge on the back of a 316?

;)

I know I feel ashamed... but only £550 fitted for front,bonnet,roof,spoiler and rear lights panel.......

Black n gold

Can't argue with the way it looks and I'll grant you that's no 316!

Is that yours?!

Can't argue with the way it looks and I'll grant you that's no 316!

Is that yours?!

No B n C posted several pics on Facebook/twitter of it. The louder colours really suit the Cup look. Decided just to do the rear end Matt black treatment to mine, Cup looks much better than std , something not quite right on the styling.

Black n gold