Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SWLC open day - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SWLC open day

Rick Edwards

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the txt this week too Rick. Its Sat 29th for the hard of counting. I'm only a maybe this year. I hope to get there, but likely under threat of my Mum visiting so not sure I'll be able to get away.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• 2 weeks later...

Another good day today, helped again by the fantastic weather. Many thanks to Phil and Cath, James and Ellie, Ben, Matt and the rest of the team at SWLC for hosting and putting on a great show. Also very grateful to James for helping me sort out my scuffed gear knob (how did that happen Bishop?!) and letting me nick a spare rubber gaiter - and sorry about finding the rounding strength of your new allen keys!

Anyway twas a great turnout

IMG_8145.jpg

Great to see the old regulars including Rick and his gorgeous S4s

IMG_8159.jpg

and Tim in his gorgeous Series 4 Aston

IMG_8147.jpg

Which was much enjoyed by Ian

IMG_8155.jpg

Was also good to meet some new faces including Steve with his pearl white S3 NA (sorry I failed to slow on the A30 and guide you in - just enjoying the burn!)

IMG_8148crop.jpg

Loads of people dropped in for a while and drifted off again. Some great cars to see - 3 or 4 lovely Cobras, a stonking light blue 458 Fezza (an Exige owners "other car" !) and another Noble 600

IMG_8152.jpg

Phil is just about finished on his parts special M100 there resplendent in its Jim Clark coloured interior

IMG_8151.jpg

Lots of people coming and going, but it all went quiet after about 2:30 so I cleared off. Great drive home....

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• 3 weeks later...