Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF at the Classic Car Show - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF at the Classic Car Show

Laura

The Classic Motor Show at the NEC Birmingham is fast approaching us again and TLF have been given a sizeable stand this year, we hope to have 6 - 8 cars on display.

As we've had a very patriotic year with the Queen's jubilee and London 2012 Olympics we've decided to show off the best of British cars at this years show so we are looking for some red, white and blue classic Lotuses to show off.

So, if you have a classic Lotus that is:

1. available to show on the 16th, 17th & 18th of November (it would need to be there from midday on Thursday 15th and can not be moved until the evening of the 18th).

2. Red, white or Blue

&

3. Will stand up to the scrutiny of thousands of admiring eyes

Please let us know, you will of course be provided with passes to enjoy the show as well.

If anyone else doesn't have a suitable car but would still like to help out we will always need volunteers to man to the stand (which mainly involves standing around talking to visitors about Lotuses) and if anyone has any contacts that can help with exhibition equipment, transporting said equipment to & from the show etc we'd love to hear from you.

If you can't help in anyway and just want to enjoy a fantastic show TLF are please to say you can get a ticket discount with the following codes:

Club Single £16.50 Quote code 2012SC

Club Family £35.00 Quote code 2012FC

Call or book online 0871 230 1088 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) www.necclassicmotorshow.com

Footman James Classic Motor Show tickets also allow FREE entry into the FJ Classic Motorbike Show. Club offers apply to Sat 17th/Sun18th November 2012 only.

Club Single ticket offer limited to 2 tickets per member. Club Family ticket admits 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-16yrs) and is limited to one Family Ticket per member. Club single tickets save £5.00 off the Sat/Sun door price. Club Family tickets save up to £39.50! off the Sat/Sun door price compared to buying individually! Offer applies to advance bookings only.

If you hand in your ticket stub or voucher to the TLF stand the show we'll also get £1 commission! See website for all information. All bookings are subject to a single transaction fee. Ticket price includes the official showguide to the value of £7.50. All information correct at time of publishing.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If its old enough & suitable you can have mine on display, its condition is pretty good :)

p.s. we are staying in hotel for the duration of show :)

Well Lionel has already had his three days of fame and its unlikely that you'll be short of white ones (!) but you can stick Lionel on the reserve list for the period if needed. With all the stuff going on here, I'm afraid I'll probably only be around for one day and keen to see the show even then.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

If its old enough & suitable you can have mine on display, its condition is pretty good :)

p.s. we are staying in hotel for the duration of show :)

You're in!

1. Steve - Esprit V8 SE - Blue

Reserve:

Mike - Lionel - White

Car is the wrong colour but would be happy to help out on the stand if you are short of bodies on the sat or sunday ??

Dont worry,be happy.............

Well if you are short of a RED one, and mine is not excluded due to the '' changes '' You know you

are welcome to it, along with my time for set up , daily attendance and breakdown at the end of the show.

Will just need to reserve it in the diary.

Let me know

Dave

Event of the year. End of..

Please, please, please do not hesitate, offer to help either with or without a car.

Staying over is not expensive. Its hard work and great fun during the day and the evenings offer an excellent chill-axe time with great company.

See you all there :thumbsup:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I would be delighted to help where I can. The white S4s is no problem but I can't guarantee the red HC will be back on the road by then. But if it looks possible I'll let you know.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Sorry, can't attend this year as I will be at the USA GP in Austin. Have fun!

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Guest surferphil

Sorry, can't attend this year as I will be at the USA GP in Austin. Have fun!

You big show off!

I'd love to bring the S1 but it's really tatty and fails on Laura's criteria number 3. One day!...

You big show off!

Well, it would appear that after all of that "USA GP, I'm up for that!" gobshite of a couple of years ago I'm the only UK based forum member going to the event!

Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'll happily meet up with any of you there......

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Guest surferphil

Well, it would appear that after all of that "USA GP, I'm up for that!" gobshite of a couple of years ago I'm the only UK based forum member going to the event!

Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'll happily meet up with any of you there......

I'd love to go but I'll have to settle with just being jealous. :(

I've just reread this thread about the GP there and the only person who mentions going is you - http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/43373-save-the-date/ - not sure who is spouting gobshite mate.

Anyway, back on topic... thanks.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi...really looking forward to the show...after not being able to take my car to brands hatch because of gearbox problems I can't wait to take it for a run...I remember going to the show 2 years ago and it was to big to see all in one day...so I've booked a hotel close by for the whole show duration...if you need any help for set up of the stand I will be happy to help....thanks

• 2 weeks later...

No more volunteers to show their cars?

Surely we have more red white & blues out there? I can think of a couple of Essex lovelies that would be great additions to the stand for a start...?