Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lady Jane: 2012 Refresh - Page 2 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lady Jane: 2012 Refresh

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Getting there.  I just received this picture of the front end all buttoned up.  

here:

post-78-0-95343100-1372104929.jpg

Luke Colorado, Super Spy.   -  Lotus Owner No Longer

1987 Zender Widebody 560SEC | 1994 Lotus Esprit S4 | 2013 Honda Fit EV (#269)

• Gold FFM

Is it just the pics or does it need guard flares to cover the wheel/tyre width?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Bit of both.  V8 flares would suite it nicely.  I ordered the wheels with the intention of a widebody (see above) but that didn't work out. 

That's all I got for for now, but there are some shots earlier in the thread with better roof pics.

• Gold FFM

Nice job but I think the wheels would be better in Black but hey your car your choice.

Bright contrasting wheels are very much "on trend" these days, but they can easily be unbolted and recoated in the future. 

It looks good, I agree that the wheel arches need the flares on it to balance out the bigger wheels and once the mirrors are on it will look the mutts nuts. If you can get a mint lotus word badge on the back that will be a nice finishing touch. Like you say about the wheel colour, live with for while and change if want. Great refurb...thumbs up