Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
January 2013 - Evora special edition? - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

January 2013 - Evora special edition?

Snoopy1969

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this is a "special" version with black accent (roof, front splitter and sills..), available in Aspen White, Solar Yellow, Ardent Red, Carbon Grey, Laser Blue and another one that I forgot :D .

There will be some options in standard. So the base price wil be a bit higher than the MY12, but with quite full options.

Like this :

12092011a.jpg

Edited by Michadams

Elise R 07 - Europa SE 2008 - 2Eleven GT4 - Evora N/A - Evora S - Evora S SR - Evora GT430 Sport

Many thanks, Michael, maybe this will help sales - I hope they are adding black rims as well otherwise you won´t get the "whole" effect! (I always get nice comments on the fact that the black rims on my car match the black parts of the car in a nice way)

'Free Power Mirrors' would be the icing on the cake!

But your only cost £2.92 did they not! :thumbsup:

Why are you showing a picture of my car, in production over a year ago, as the Jan 2013 special edition?

Am I going to have to personally sign each one to get a design licence fee :-)

Hi Paul,

I don't think this is you car... This one is an RHD with blackheadliner, and MY12 updated cabin...

Edited by Michadams

Elise R 07 - Europa SE 2008 - 2Eleven GT4 - Evora N/A - Evora S - Evora S SR - Evora GT430 Sport

The picture was taken on the 12/09 2011 and was the final one of a sequence sent to me the first one being taken on the 9/09/201 clearly showing the lighter rooflining. Of course in their haste to please me perhaps they were making 2 special order cars , just in case one didn't turn out too well.

Oh, my car is rhd- as in the UK we drive on the right side, not the wrong one :-)

No worries Michael. I'll be proud to have one already. Mine doesn't have the black model 12 interior, but it does have the other model 12 updates - soft touch leather, updated gear change, oil lines, clutch etc. I have now changed the hvac panel to the black my12 type but have left the steering wheel and dash in the ally finish. Looks good to my eyes.

I see you have the Komotec 390 kit. Can I ask what changes they make to get the 390? I have been playing with my own cold air intake and am looking to get my final rolling road test in the near future, but havent done anything with the mapping as yet

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be publishing more info about this car next week smile.png

Hi Bibs - a get a new calendar (as requested...) ans t h i s one says that the week mentioned by you is over :thumbsup: So it would be nice if you could share your knowledge (at another place last night it was mentioned that they are producing some Evoras with black roof at the moment)

Many thanks in advance! :w00t: