Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Evora - upgrade options - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora - upgrade options

Hi all,

I am new to the forum joining after reading the Lotus Forum for some time. Particularly during the decision process in purchasing a 2010 low kilometer/mileage Lotus Evora.

Well for my first post - I am asking advice for upgrading both the body with a kit or part kit - side skirts etc.

Anyone using an after market body kit or parts if not a full kit?

Also any thoughts or examples that owners may have on after market exhaust systems. - either purchased as a system or alternatively part built using mufflers and other parts swapped.

Thanks for any advice.

I am based in Australia, but obviously happy to import.

Cheers

Edited by Aussie kid

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Hi Bernie and welcome to TLF. :welcome:

I'm also down here in Geelong so may try to catch up with you sometime. The Vic Lotus group also has drives every so often. I've only been on two so far, but great fun and a nice bunch of folks.

You should also duck over to the introductions thread and say hi in there as well.

Other than that, any questions or issue with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Ramjet

Michael, whoaaa small world.

I am based over in Newtown, near the Geelong Grammar Junior School off Noble Street.

Have been here for a while now.

I have been active on a number of car Forums - in particular the Cobra car Forums - having built a number of cars. Cobras, GT40's etc. Have a Shelby aluminum - unpainted - cobra now with a Shelby 468 all aluminum engine.

I still have a new JCW Cooper S that goes soon.

Look forward to discussing everything Lotus with you.

Drop me an email and I will forward some car pictures for your interest.

kni-time@bigpond.net.au

Cheers and thanks for responding on this Thread/Topic.

Bernie

Ramjet

Michael,

Just sent you a PM with details....

• 4 weeks later...

Ramjet Michael, I am driving around a bit with Ocean Grove and Barwon Heads on my drive list. Will also be doing a few St. Leonard's and coast runs. Keep an eye out. Will be in either the Cobra which is brushed aluminium or Anne's red speedster - there are not too many, if any others about so may see you. Bernie

Radium, Decat and custom exhaust, has transformed the car.

Soon to be vinyl wrapped and have partial GTN body kit added.

The key to me, is get a cheap 2010MY car and play with it. Still turns out better than an 11/12 price-wise. I am loving the car now, more so than when i bought it.