Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF do Brugge - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF do Brugge

Bibs

There's been some talk (esp at the xmas party) of a nice TLF organised trip to Brugge. Can I please have a show of hands to see if it's worth arranging?

The idea: Either Friday eve or Saturday early crossing, lunch in a nice spot in Brugge, afternoon sightseeing, private meal in the evening and nice hotel, Sunday sightseeing and late return.

I'd go, Brugge is one of my favourite cities in the world, it's a beautiful place! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd bring Wendy as long as the date tied in with her shifts. Love to!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi - Ines and I would love to participate, if time permits...

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

No way. I like ale too much. Having been to Brugge before and enjoyed some very strong beers, there is no way I would drive. The alternative just doesnt bear thinking about.

love Brugge be a good trip/weekend away. :thumbsup:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I realise it's still far away, but on Sunday the 23th of June, my friends and I organize a round trip, starting in the oldest city of Belgium; Tongeren. The home of Ambiorix. There will be too many hairpins in our roadbook, I'll promise you and we pass the abbay of Val-Dieu. I'm buying anyone a Val-Dieu ;-)

Maybe it's a bit both worlds, having fun in Bruges on Saturday and Monday and have fun with your Lotus on Sunday? ;)

For those a bit curious, this is how it was this year.

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Was that Crijns - with the girls? :)

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Was that Crijns - with the girls? :)

Yes we were very fortunate that Steve could join us that day. He even brought an Exige v6 with him, we all telt very honoured. He is a real top designer and a top bloke!

Calypso Rose Rules the World!