Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013

This year I think it would be ace if we could showcase the timeline of the Esprit's evolution throughout it's 26 production from the S1 to FE V8.

Dates are 24th to 25th August.

Can we please have volunteers to display their cars to the thousands of Lotus enthusiasts who travel from around the world for this event.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Might be in a position to offer my Dry Sump Turbo and S3 Na....

(thats i the bank manager/loan shark/missus aint made me sell em by then)

Edited by hopo

If its any help nigel has a fantastic S4s, obviously Bazza has the Essex...S350...martinl or trevor? What about ppw for the s1 and there was a fantastic s2jps at the breakfast meet this month...icould try and find out whos that is? Ill have a look through my messages to see whos got other models...i know ive been talking to a guy with a high wing, a n/a and carb turbo stevens...

You havent missed anything yet trev! Its somethin Ian n I were talking over when we came down to the Ace to meet you guys..its all booked up thanks to Ian..staying near st Tropez and making the day trips out everywhere...destination Monaco baby :D

Speaking of st Tropez...there is a chap on here with one...but I think hes on the continent somewhere....now that would be a rare treat to see....

My Silver V8 (8th Last UK spec car) would like to take part en route to Switzerland.

Wouldn't it be great to get the 1st Esprit, (Gordon Masson) and the very last Esprit (DVR). I believe Denis brought his car back from Florida to Belgium!