Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF at the South East Air Show - 22nd June 2013 - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF at the South East Air Show - 22nd June 2013

Bibs

Vehicles must be in place by 9am (gates open at 7am) according to the paperwork that turned up today, just so you know.

If there's anything I can organise there Steve, I'll be in touch. PM me your number :)

Exhibitors entrance is at the Polar Helicopter Site (Crash Gate 2) right next to the junction of Manston Road and Spitfire Way (CT12 5FF) and will be signposted Traders/VIP Entrance. 

35,000 visitors are expected! 

I'll be leaving Farthing Corner Services on the M2 by Gillingham at 7am ( hopefully to beat the queue's!) if anyone would like to join me :)

You can either pick up your pass there or PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi Bibs,

I'll have that pass if you've still got it. Sorry for the run around with this.

The next thing is, are any cars going from south London?

Stu.

Driving Automotive Aristocracy Since 2004

• Gold FFM

Given the ludicrous and ever-present 20 miles of bloody roadworks over the top, I think I'll take M25 south for this one.  So, sort of South London...

Seen the weather forecast?  Jeez.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Having just got back from a work trip to Chad, I've just caught up with this thread. It doesn't make a lot of sense for me to go to the services first to meet up with the rest of you but I don't yet have my pass and it's too late now to post it to me, right Bibs?

Any suggestions? I could aim to meet you outside the entrance but that may prove tricky logistically.

Also, probably just me now without my daughter. She just got Guinea pigs for her birthday and they're way more fun than planes and cars...

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

It would make sense to meet us on the route Steve, perhaps head up to the Birchington/Margate roundabout where there's a car park?

Your daughters ticket is bought and paid for and it doesn't say 'child', perhaps you can find someone else who would like to come along?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

That car park at the Birchington/Margate roundabout on A299 looks good - what's your ETA there and I'll make sure I'll be there waiting ??

My daughter may decide she still wants to come. If not, I'll ask around to see if anyone else wants to come.

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

Sorry Bibs and people to mess you all about. Haven't been on much to the website due to a family loss. I cant make it tomorrow so if someone wants my slot if its still available they are welcome to it. Once again sorry its so late. Hope you have a good day and look forward to seeing the pics.

Cheers

Steve