Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photos from the All British Field Meet - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Photos from the All British Field Meet

mr50bmg

The Lotus gathering this year was smaller than usual, but still interesting. My car wasn't there as it's getting its rear main seal replaced.

click here to see album

-Dave

Edited by mr50bmg

All Cows Eat Grass

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning (newer) Elite. Talk about a showroom shine! :o

Nice Europa Twin cam too.

Didi I ever mention............................................. :blink:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Yes, finally after 16 years of going to these meets we get a nice spot. It seems that this event either has sweltering heat or rain coming down in buckets. This one was hot, so the shade was very welcome.

That Elite was in excellent condition. The owner belongs to the Evergreen Lotus Club in Seattle. He took off before I could ask for a ride in it.

-Dave

All Cows Eat Grass

Great pics :o . This Europa looks wild:

The snorkel is temporary and used just for racing. The owner, our club president, has another engine cover without the fiberglass snorkel, which he made himself. It looks great in real life. You can see other photos of the car on the track at our club website: www.clnw.org -- look in the gallery section and then look at the track day photos. The reason for the snorkel was to get cooler air into the engine bay. Dave, the owner, says he'll eventually replace it with the ducts used on the type 47.

-Dave

All Cows Eat Grass

• 5 weeks later...

Some very nice cars there. Loved the late Elite and the S4 Elan.

Don't knock the Rovers. They were very advanced for the time being designed to take gas turbine engines and winning safety awards (just like the Elite did).

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE