Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
How Much Fun Was That? - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

How Much Fun Was That?

What a great shows. Full kudos to the organisers and to Bibs for all of his hard work on the Esprit timeline. Some bloody great examples. All show and shine awards totally justified and congratulations to you all

Likewise, hats of to Bibs, great line up of cars, proper organisation, he was even shouting at us Lotus Cortina blokes to get ready for our track parade, thanks for that, well done to this forum and The Lotus Cortina register, and all the other people who never get a mention, well done and thanks. Regards Len

I feel very honored to have been part of this event. thnx all!

Good to put a few faces on forum names.

Special thnx to our webmaster Bibs for making the timeline happen, really enjoyed it!

If any one has pictures to share, feel free to let me know.

• Like 1

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Great day out. Much enjoyed seeing the Exige CupR thrash everything on the grid! Looked really good flying past lap after lap. Was doing some wierd braking into Paddock Hill that I will try to emulate next time I'm there - clearly it works!

Esprit timeline was an obvious highlight doubly so after I got to sit in Barrie's Essex and Ken's Sport 300. Many thanks Barry and Ken (via Scott). Nevermind being Lotuses they are two among the coolest cars on the planet!

Good to meet a few TLFers such as Gert too. Good showing from the Belgians.

Cheers!

:thumbup: 

It was a brilliant event and well organised - looking forward to next year Bibs & Laura!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Some great pictures there.  I particularly like the ones with old and new cars in them as a contrast such as the Exige with the Eleven in the background and the old and new Europas.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

I like the red SE High Wing pics ;) But it could be that I'm not totally objective... :whistle:

Proud to be the only car in the line up, with the steering wheel at the wright side... :D

Great stuff Alexander! Thnx! :thumbsup:

Edited by Exploded

Calypso Rose Rules the World!