Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
FULL DETAILS - Page 6 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

FULL DETAILS

Bibs

Bibs

If I leave it unlocked and someone gets in it - then I will receive a phone call (which I won't be able to take because my phone will be with security!) which when I don't answer will result in the police being called!!

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but not leaving my car unlocked

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

If you don't leave your car unlocked, it will not be included in the concours as they need to see inside, not included in their promotional material and any press that comes from it. Lotus have been very good in sorting this out and we should offer the same level of assistance.

If you don't want to leave it unlocked thats fine. Leave the keys. There is a great prize and some other stuff for winners!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I am not leaving my car unlocked, can you vouch for everyone on the day out? can you vouch for everyone who works at lotus? dont think so!I might be leaving items in the car boot which cannot be locked separately. so sorry car is going to be locked, if they want to see inside then they can look through the windows which I have just spent he last hour cleaning..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

:lol: Believe me after the problems they used to have every millimeter of that place is covered by at least 2 camera's including infrared and heat sensing.

if you have stuff in the boot thats fine. We are just passing on Lotus's requests.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:lol: Believe me after the problems they used to have every millimeter of that place is covered by at least 2 camera's including infrared and heat sensing.

if you have stuff in the boot thats fine. We are just passing on Lotus's requests.

I was also worried about this.

As we can't take video phones, PDA's cameras and video cams inside, we need somewhere to put them as we will already have checked out of Wensum Valley.

Perhaps somewhere could be found on the day?

Its gonna be awkward to go back to the hotel to collect.

Glyn

I'll leave mine unlocked, but they might have to sign

a non-disclosure form themselves for all the dodgy stuff

i've got stashed in the glovebox for those 'nights out'...

How do i know THEY won't phone some mag with MY

secrets? Maybe i'm more interesting than i seem eh?

:lol::lol::lol:

Errrr...

What if your car doesn't HAVE locks?! :lol: :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Dave, thanks dude but it's not a photo printer I'm after, just a black ink A4 number :lol:

Bibs - I've just tucked an old but trusty HP Laserjet 4L in the boot for you. Parallel lead included, no USB port! I'll be arriving about midday tomorrow, all going well.

Can't help with the 3G card as I had to hand that in when I left the last place :lol:

Dan.

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Bibs - I've just tucked an old but trusty HP Laserjet 4L in the boot for you. Parallel lead included, no USB port! I'll be arriving about midday tomorrow, all going well.

Can't help with the 3G card as I had to hand that in when I left the last place :lol:

Dan.

Bibs, I've got a small 150 watt inverter 12V to 240v if you need it. I'll bring it just in case

Glyn