Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lee Rigby's murderers - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lee Rigby's murderers

Bibs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25450555

Guilty. How they were found not guilty of attempted murders of the cops I don't know! 

Shame we can't hang, shoot or electrify the scum. At least I hope we can deport them and don't have to foot the bill for their internment too. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

So you run right up to the Police waving a Machete and firing a pistol and it's not attempted Murder?

:ermm: Must refrain from commenting :X

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-25448466

So this isn't attempted Murder?

Edited by ramjet
I fixed it for you Kimbers
  • Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I hope they fear for their own lives for every single minute that they're in prison...

I wonder if they can find room for them as cellmates for Marine "A" ?

Anyway, a large number of ex-squaddies are, sadly, in prison...so I don't doubt that these "soldiers of Allah" will be made welcome.

Edited by molemot
  • Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Wasn't there a report that said the gun(s) wasn't loaded, they brought it along to ensure they were shot themselves in an attempt at martyrdom?

Yeah, the gun was reported as being incapable of being fired.

I just hope they get battered/tortured on a regular basis. They need to feel severe pain, every single day of their selfish lives.

The thing that really pee's me off is, there was intelligence on those two scumbags. If our country didn't pussyfoot around so friggin' much, it could have been prevented... 

Yet more proof if such is needed that extreme religious cultist and dogmatic views of whatever stripe can easily blur into dehumanising murderous delusions, rational to no-one but those carrying out the atrocious acts.  

Guest Mutley00

Shame we can't hang, shoot or electrify the scum. At least I hope we can deport them and don't have to foot the bill for their internment too.

That was my first reaction Bibs - but all 3 are too good/quick/easy for the scum and we don't want them being martyrised.

Molemot's suggestion about cell mates is brilliant - I know this thread shouldn't make you smile at all, but that post did. I'll have a word in Nick Clegg's ear when I next see him in the local.

• Like 1

Deportation is unlikely to be possible...I believe they are both British by nationality; and one of them has been deported before...to Britain, by the Kenyan authorities!! I've deported my fair share of foreigners when I was in the ImmigrationService...(!) No, I stick by my first suggestion.

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein