Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2014 Lotus Festival at Brands Hatch - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2014 Lotus Festival at Brands Hatch

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 5 months later...

Ticket sales are up on last year to date and we've signed up twice as many traders/dealers.

Apathy is just the byline of TLF, no one likes to do anything which requires any effort on their part, with rare exceptions! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

That's good news then. :thumbsup:

Our local club are not bothering to attend this year and I've not seen anything from CL either.

We usually make a weekend of it but the emphasis is on one day only this year.

We always display as well but as of yet don't know who it will be with.

chipp

• 3 weeks later...

Could any M100 owners take a look over on  LEC as it's the Elan's 25th anniversary and we're trying to get 25 on display.

• Like 1

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

I know you'll probably be inundated with S4 Esprits, but I'd be happy do display on TLF stand if you like? :D

Edited by markw996

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

Side line question assuming I'm ready in time will anyone be bringing a proper lotus scanner . I have the snap on variety but not sure if I can talk to all of lotus's boxes . I have an abs light on and I can't seem to figure out why . The previous owner was running the wrong size tyres on the front when I bought the car but I have since then corrected that but it's still there . Is there a way to clear the code manually or do I need a lotus scanner ?