Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast meeting @ Inchyra Grange Hotel & Spa 6th April - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast meeting @ Inchyra Grange Hotel & Spa 6th April

Thanks to David Darling (delands) for the information

Our next LEGS Breakfast meeting in conjunction with Club Lotus and Lotus Ecosse will be at the Inchyra Grange Hotel & Spa 

There is plenty of parking there so hopefully we will have as great a turnout as last meet at Murray Lotus.

Breakfast will cost:
£8.50 for full Scottish and 
£6.50 for roll and tea/Coffee. 

We have also been given some free passes to the leisure facilities - if you would like one please let us know - first come, first served basis. Currently 6 passes have been snapped up but there are 9 still available. PM delands if you want one or go to Lotus Ecosse Facebook to reserve a pass

If you would like any Spa treatments - these can be found on the Inchyra Grange website and booked directly with the hotel Tel 08448799044

Add your name below for breakfast

1: bingoking+1

The BHP Scottish Supercars breakfast meet is on at the same time at Krispy Kreme's in Edinburgh so unfortunatley I can't make this one as I'll be heading over for that one instead. Shame we couldn't have had a joint event.

So the list has started

1. bingoking + 1

2. Colin G

3. Kar07

If you are bringing a passenger can you add +1

1. bingoking + 1

2. Colin G

3. Kar07

4. Sharron & Dave

5. Liam+2 

Can I ask a stupid-newbie question? How long's required for the breakfast option? Ya see, I'll deffo be there on the dot of 10am or before, but much depends on the weather as to what's then happening (coz my original plan from weeks ago was to fly outta Cumbernauld Airport ya see). If it's decent weather then I'll be +1 and will need to scoot at 10.40ish. If it's not decent, I'll be on my own and can stay longer. Sorry to be a pain! Maybe put me down as a definite but no food/drink and I'll just hang out sheepishly on the fringes or something, getting slagged off about my matt black paintjob. Did I mention I'm about to get a matt black Evora, I can't remember? :whistle:

Jason

We are usually gathering just before 10:00am and depending on the weather we usually hang about around the cars for a bit then go in for breakfast. It's really up to you if you want breakfast. I know that some are considering having breakfast and then heading off to Krispy Creme in Edinburgh for the Scottish Supercars meeting. So it's really informal. We usually break up about midday.

1. bingoking + 1

2. Colin G

3. Kar07 +1

4. Sharron & Dave

5. Liam+2

6. Mike C +1

7. Brandon

8. miket +1

1. bingoking + 1
2. Colin G
3. Kar07 +1
4. Sharron & Dave
5. Liam+2
6. Mike C +1
7. Brandon
8. miket +1 

9. wizard + 1

Paul

I have added you to the PM list as I don't think you are on there yet. Do you receive regular PM's from me about our meetings?

Sorry, need to drop out of this one. Just found out the other week that I'm being transferred by my work again, and I've only been back living in Scotland for the first time in fifteen years since last May! So unfortunately I'll be parting company with my Evora as there is no point me taking it down to London. I'll definitely be returning to the fold asap though!

1. bingoking + 1
2. Kar07 +1
3. Sharron & Dave
4. Liam+2
5. Mike C +1
6. Brandon
7. miket +1 

8. wizard + 1

Sorry, need to drop out of this one. Just found out the other week that I'm being transferred by my work again, and I've only been back living in Scotland for the first time in fifteen years since last May! So unfortunately I'll be parting company with my Evora as there is no point me taking it down to London. I'll definitely be returning to the fold asap though!

Oh! So does that mean I'll have the only Evora in Fife after all?! Lucky Fife, it'll still have one. The universe takes with one hand and then gives with the other.

Really sorry but we will now be away for the weekend mountain biking! Sorry to miss it, looks like it will be good.

Please take us off the list.

Thanks

Liam

Currently drive a Vauxhall ( first car ) One day it'll be a Lotus