Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Another Evora lands in Fife - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Another Evora lands in Fife

I've just landed on Planet Lotus.

I posted a little intro over on http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/63751-so-much-more-than-the-2-for-%C2%A32-deal/ but thought I'd say hello here too as I've been directed this way as I'm bringing an Evora home to Fife ;)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add to my other welcome over on the other thread.  Welcome to the epicentre of all things Lotus in Scotland!  :thumbsup:   I'm seeing Bingoking tomorrow over in Geneva along with about half a dozen of us from one here as we are doing a day jaunt to the motor show. I'll make sure we add you to our PM listings.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I hope you are meaning Brandon or TLF - as I'm not on Facetube!   :no Er  well I don't think I am!   ;)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum.

Al. mentioned that you had joined us and I will now add you to the PM list and you will receive info on our various gatherings.

Hopefully we will see you at Inchyra Grange for breakfast on 6th April.

Brian

Yep that's our Facebook pages. Al. Is a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to social media, except he is quite sociable on here. :)

I will now add you to the PM list and you will receive info on our various gatherings. Hopefully we will see you at Inchyra Grange for breakfast on 6th April.

Thanks :) The 6th might be a tad tricky. I've got a friend visiting from Lincolnshire and have promised her a helicopter trip - but it'll be from Cumbernauld Airport down to the Borders and back, so I may well be driving down the M9 by Inchyra Grange in the morning and could at least pop in and say a brief hello on the way.

Anyway, much will depend on the weather - if it's übercloudy or p'ing with rain it's far more likely we won't be flying and I can make it.

When/where's next after 6th April?

Hopefully we will see you on 6th April for a short time. Our next meeting on 4th May is at Petit Paris, Grassmarket, Edinburgh.

Here is a link to our diary for the year.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/62626-the-scottish-lotus-diary-2014/

Hopefully we will see you on 6th April for a short time. Our next meeting on 4th May is at Petit Paris, Grassmarket, Edinburgh.

Here is a link to our diary for the year.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/62626-the-scottish-lotus-diary-2014/

Thanks for the info. Can't say I'm keen on leaving the car parked up in Grassmarket while going into Petit Paris - one of my favourite restaurants in Edinburgh as it happens! Yeah I'm paranoid and I don't even have it yet. I'll probably stay up all the first night watching it to make sure a bird doesn't shit on the damned paintwork.

We have access to the pedestrian area in front of the restaurant and in true continental fashion and weather permitting we eat outside.

Some photographs in this post from a previous meeting

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/50189-legs-breakfast-meet-6th-of-may-petit-paris/page-2

Looks like it was a great event. I guess if I've learned how to use my Rear View Parking Camera by then, I may risk a spot of diagonal parallel parking in-between a bunch of other expensive great value for money cars!

So when you titled this another Evora in Fife, does that mean there are more local? I still haven't spotted another in the area, in fact I've only seen one Lotus in total around Fife since buying my car, and that was an Elise.

So when you titled this another Evora in Fife, does that mean there are more local? I still haven't spotted another in the area, in fact I've only seen one Lotus in total around Fife since buying my car, and that was an Elise.

Errr, yeah you. You've got one. And me having one makes another. <slightly confused>

At one time there were 3 Evoras in Kirkcaldy, now none.

Now, Esprit's in Fife there at least 5 that I know of and one more V8 due in April.

A myriad of Elise's and Exige's throughout Fife.