Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Ebay-bot] 1983 LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO 2.2 S3 BARN FIND SPARES OR REPAIRS? - Page 2 - For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[Ebay-bot] 1983 LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO 2.2 S3 BARN FIND SPARES OR REPAIRS?

ebay

Well it must be somewhere Darren as I was assured it did sell when it was in Dundee. Whether it is now being used as past of another scam is a different matter of course......

It's not been taxed since 1995!!!

Vehicle enquiry

The enquiry is complete.

The vehicle details for A350 XJB are:

Date of Liability 30 09 2005

Date of First Registration 10 08 1983

Year of Manufacture 1983

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2174cc

CO₂ Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type PETROL

Export Marker N

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour RED

Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

Edited by stephenwhyte

Im sure the original vehicle is but this advert isnt genuine. So it isnt anywhere for sale. I didnt say the vehicle didn't exist did I..I looked at dvla last time it went up for sale.

• 1 month later...

It's back again, this time being sold through UKSportscars..........and no mention of the repaired accident damage (missing door handle which the seller is not hiding) and twisted chassis. Buyers/bidders beware!

When I first spotted the advert this morning I was convinced the colour of the car was FYEO Bronze but must just be the light as it's clearly being sold and described as Jupiter Red

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/271575368425

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C528785#

Edited by stephenwhyte
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Holy Cow Steven,  have just looked through the past posts !   Very sad indeed, it is been past on like a hot potato with no mention of the chassis damage, I presume someone is just trying to cash in on the recent esprit price bubble. :angry:

A