Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Game of Thrones Addict right here! [Contains Spoilers] - Page 6 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Game of Thrones Addict right here! [Contains Spoilers]

Kimbers

The actual chair used in the production. I could pick it up with one hand. It went on a tour of Volvo showrooms - "Sky Atlantic sponsored by Volvo" - after the show finished. Wife was a superfan. She was very jealous......

GOT Chair.jpg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
22 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Trouble is you know the ending already as it was all gone through in GOT. We aren't really that interested TBH our focus is on The Wheel of Time series.

That goes for WWII as well, we all know how it ended but there's still some good movies and series about the events. 😉
I'm looking forward to the prequel. I have read Martin's The Hedge Knight and liked it a lot, though it wasn't quite on the same level as a Song of Ice and Fire.

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 10 months later...

I just can't. The last season of the last one was just sooooo bad. Plus, for me, you already know the ending. 

Sorry if you haven't watched the first series but things we know will happen just spoil it for me.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

If you watch any movie about a historical war, or any real-life event you know the general outcome, the movie/ series/show is about the journey to it, the little twists within it. So for me the fact I know it will end with the certain house being rulers for a long time until eventually overthrown, isn't really pertinent. That said, I am struggling to get into it after two shows.