Stoneleigh

mayevora

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a secret at present......... (in other words I don't know either)...... :angry:

Have just spent an hour with Neil Lovelock General Manager Aftersales at Lotus and he has now booked a stand at Stoneleigh cause they have some absolute bargains on loads of " Esprit Items even we didn't know we had" also may have Wastegate Diaphrams in by then, if not you will be able to order them.

He also asked me to mention that they do have a good deal on interior refinishes at present, from single seats to door panels and full interiors.

Anyway. See you all at Stoneleigh.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

and the deal is.........da da daaaaaaa?

could it be they do light blue pearl cars FREE.

oh isnt that nice of them, i like free

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I would certainly appreciate a tad more info on the interior work?

I'd like to redo the glovebox lid and the centre console - trouble is, they need to match my 20 year old, reconnolised leather! :blink:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

They recover to match. Some of the work he showed me was fantastic, seats that looked as new, door panels and dashboards etc.

It's all done in their own fitting shop.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

i visted the interior place and (is it gwen, nice women, proper talented) it was amazing, the prices where cheap also i thought, well on par with all the rest. loving the alcantara lotus sofa lol, and she showed me a alcantara suit he he he.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Tony - how do we find out more about the interior work? :blink:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Call Neil Lovelock on 01953 608449 or e mail nlovelock@lotuscars.co.uk

Please be aware that Neil is on holiday from Tomorrow.

About 2 years ago they did the whole of the interior (seats/doors/roof lining) on the G car I now own.

Personally, I think they have done a wonderful job.

As Kimbers says, they match the new leather etc to the product that was previously fitted.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Can somebody help ? I want to visit stoneleigh this year to compare it with donington where i was. Is it worth to come (first i`m looking for automobilia,books and models) and if the answer is yes - did anybody knew a hotel near the exhibition ? Thanks, Sven

Can somebody help ? I want to visit stoneleigh this year to compare it with donington where i was. Is it worth to come (first i`m looking for automobilia,books and models) and if the answer is yes - did anybody knew a hotel near the exhibition ? Thanks, Sven

Hi,

To be fair, Stoneleigh cannot really compare to Donnington.

Donny is the international show whereas Stoneleigh is a parts fair. As an Esprit get

together, i'm hoping with a meal afterwards etc that WE can make this as big a deal

for us Esprit owners as donnington by making the social side of the meet aspect a bit

better (ie not stood in a cold carpark 'what shall we do now' at the end of the day).

The show itself probably has a lot less models and books than donny, but watch these

pages as Lotus themselves are bringing some spares for the first time (although i have

no idea what exactly).

:)

Do we need to buy tickets before we park in Pauls special garage or can we buy tickets on the day?

Graham.

I will be there in the S1

Ian,

Are you going to be meeting up with the rest of NMEG at Norton Canes Services on the M6 Toll?

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM

Graham

Parking is free. (It was last time I went) Just pay to get into the indoor attractions.

Can buy ticket on the door or slightly cheeper if purchased in advance from Club Lotus

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I spoke to Neil Lovelock (good man) at Lotus Cars yesterday and he's going to be bringing a good selection of Esprit parts along. It'll also be an opportunity to find out just how much the factory can do (a lot!) for Esprit and all other classic Lotus.

Free undercover parking as usual in a reserved area for Esprits - my thanks to Paul C and Bibs for helping out here. Advance tickets saving

Did i mention the Meal afterwards?

:D

If you want to eat after then please go to the dinner thread and book now.

I want to give the place a fair idea soon, so if there ton's of you thinking

'i may i may not' or 'i'll go if it's not raining and take my chances on the meal'

then PLEASE pm me so i have a clue, my mindreading abilities are not quite up

to par...

:o

mind reading takes a "special ability",,,paul your just "special" in the "oh paul it doesnt matter your special" kind of a way BAHAHAHA

Picked my car up from Paul Matty this morning, went for a solo hoon and felt an unexplainable pull in a certain direction...................

post-245-1162484848.jpg

Edited by matkutub

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

I'm gonna be drivin the Kimbers Love Europa..........anyone wanna lift? :unsure:

I shall be attending Stoneleigh but unfortunately can't make the meal afterwards.

Hope to meet some of you at the Porridge Pot at 9.00 - if I can get Joanne (wifey) out of the house on time :unsure:

see you there

Cheers

Matt

• Gold FFM

Never having been there. Can somebody post the address of the Porridge Pot so the sat nav can get me there. Thanks.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
Porridge Pot

Stratford Road

Longbridge

Warwick

CV34 6RA

Tel: 01926 401697

Thanks James :blink: