Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dealer experiences - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Dealer experiences

What's folks experiences like with Lotus dealer's? No need to mention names.

I've been phoning up getting info on Exige V6 cup and I seemed to get a vary different response. One guys was very honest and said it wasn't his area or expertise. Two dealers promised me a call back and didn't. But one dealer to me excelled, email full of info within an hour and a very I informative chat on the phone.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who were the two that dident return phone calls??

bought our V6 roadster from Guy at SMC infact our second brand new Exige from Guy, never a problem and always helpful

Edited by DarrylV8

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

I bought my last 2 Lotus from dealers that did return my calls...one went bust the other lost interest after the deposit was paid!

If I buy another one it would be from the dealer that didn't return my calls and lost those 2 sales, in hindsight perhaps there was a good reason why they were too busy to get back to me!  

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

I went into a Lotus representation in Bucharest in Romania a few weeks ago, and 12 people looked at me, and made no attempt to come forward and ask me what they could do.

No Wonder that they don't sell anything.

Every single autodealer I've ever been into quickly came to me and offered their services. From Kamborghini to Dacia and anything in between.

I will make an official complaint to Lotus themselves.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

What's folks experiences like with Lotus dealer's? No need to mention names.

I've been phoning up getting info on Exige V6 cup and I seemed to get a vary different response. One guys was very honest and said it wasn't his area or expertise. Two dealers promised me a call back and didn't. But one dealer to me excelled, email full of info within an hour and a very I informative chat on the phone.

Hi Jason, believe you spoke with my staff here at Murray Lotus while I was away from the showroom that day. Looked for a phone number to give you a call but I don't think it was left. Happy to send some details over to you and arrange a factory visit to Motorsport for you if you'd like. Best, Brandon