Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
workshop manual - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

workshop manual

I have uploaded a PDF copy of the workshop manual for the elite and eclat to my google drive... can someone else see this?

If so I will leave it there - since I don;t believe I am infrindging any copyright. If I learn to the contrary then I will be happy to remove it.

https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0B_EeN24hS29JbVptRlVUZ2RQZTQ

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What makes you think they're not copyright? If the factory see this, I'd imagine they'll have the right hump if they're still available for sale and in copyright...

If not, c'est la vie :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Nice one Mike,downloaded from your link without any problems,every page is clear as a bell,seeing the price second hand workshop manuals are going for nowadays this is going to be a very popular posting :)

• 3 years later...