Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Inaugural TLF Worcestershire Meet - Page 2 - UK - Worcestershire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Inaugural TLF Worcestershire Meet

Bibs

Yeah, Holden's. Aware of them, but likewise, with organised organised meets.

So, proposal:

- Sunday 16th May 2021

- 1000hrs

- Coco's Car, Fromes Hill, Ledbury, HR8 1HT (not actually in Ledders, on a hill above it)

The 16th isn't an F1 weekend, and it's the day before things go crazy-back-to-new-normal-ish. So, maybe a good window to test out a bit of a meet.

If somebody can please second this proposal (so I'm not there all on my lonesome, which I can just as well do in my garage), we can go firm and pass the word.

Coolio.

• Like 2

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM

I'll definitively be there.

Although the 'Hereford and Worcester' county was abolished in 1998, for the sake of local Lotus geography, I'd vote that this thread be renamed 'Inaugural TLF Hereford and Worcester Meet' :) As @Barrykearley said, there's a good few Esprits round these ways, would be great to meet up! 

The Marches do extend down to Monmouthshire, maybe we could encourage @dr_jayhart's dry sump to attend as well?

• Like 2

Totally, all of that what everyone said. The only prerequisite is that people want to come along and talk cars.

Epical. (They say that in Worcester). (Apparently).

Sudders and Dany

• 3 weeks later...

Am quite excited now.

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM

And it doesn't look so set for fine weather on Sunday.

However... screw that, what's a bit of rain on a Lotus?

I'm still planning to be there for 10am, at least to get out of the bloody house, at most to get to see the Hereford and Worcester Lotus contingent!!

Umbrellas anyone? 

• Like 1

Am still excited.

Drove mine to Gloucester and back yesterday and it was proper torrential. Esprit handled it without issue and even the windscreen wiper has started seriously thinking about being an actual full time windscreen wiper now. Like every time time I ask (it really wasn't interested before).

• Haha 1

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM

More like a Sou'wester😀

5 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Just woke up - and it’s not raining 🙌

Thats just the drink from last night ,your eyes have not adjusted yet

• Gold FFM

Nope - it’s genuinely nice here - even the birds are a singing

There’s even chance an S1 I know of might rock up 

Confirmed - S1 is coming as long as it starts 😬

Only here once