Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2+0 is rather practical - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2+0 is rather practical

CaptainSlow

Tested the loading capacity over the weekend. Turned out that the 2+0 is a rather practical car! Quite a few people stared and commented the car outside Bordershop in Puttgarden.

post-13648-0-28580000-1401641800.jpg

• Like 1

Lol excellent

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

The base is stuck in with velcro, comes out easily :)

Never taken mine out, what does that leave? Do you have a flat shelf when the seat is removed?

I may take it out for all the camping gear for Brands.

I don't understand the difference - the rear seats can be stacked with items just like the bench. Heavy items may indent the seat foam but that would bounce back. I have carried many things in the back and its fantastic and I can take passengers if needed. I really can't understand anyway to think the seats are less useful than an empty space with a cargo net/elastic.

Looks like you had a good party organised !!  :fun:  :wine:

• Like 1

As a cargo bin those +2 seats are pretty expensive and the leather is all too easy to damage.

Would I put my wife's and my luggage on those back seats? No, and that is why I bought the 2+0

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

I pulled out the +2 for two kids seats as it gains another inch for headroom and the back of the seats against the roof lining.

It also makes it easier to click the ISO FIX in.

I've now put it back in and have one in the back and my elder daughter sits in the front with airbag off...

Under the leather it's a combination of aluminium and the ends of the carpets and Velcro. Doesn't look very neat without the seat in situ.

The leather is robust, I have little feet clambering in and out and it always cleans up well.

Evora is just another coupe, very practical with a bit of effort!

I never regretted choosing the 2+0, countless times I fitted bulky, unclean stuff behind the net, which would have damaged or dirtied the Oyster leather seats had there been any.

But ideally I'd want easily removeable seats, because if you ever need to transport children under 10 years of age, the rear seats are adequate and turn the Evora into a family car. Yes, a lean collapsable pram will fit in the boot :) 

An Oyster interior has black rear seats, so you would have been fine. :thumbsup:

The issue I have with the 2+0 is that the cargo net actually restricts the size of items you can fit in there, where as the 2+2 doesn't and you can move the front seats forward for even larger items and use the seat belts to secure things.

An Oyster interior has black rear seats, so you would have been fine. :thumbsup:

The issue I have with the 2+0 is that the cargo net actually restricts the size of items you can fit in there, where as the 2+2 doesn't and you can move the front seats forward for even larger items and use the seat belts to secure things.

Yep, I've done that. When we came to Brands last year I packed the rear the pushed the seats back to compact it all.

Removing the net is a 2-minute job.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 3 weeks later...