Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stoneleigh Convoys - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Stoneleigh Convoys

Kimbers

Is anyone convoying to Stoneleigh?

If so when and where. I will be coming from Norwich, so A14 across to M6 on the Sunday morning. Anyone?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Dan red89na & Mayesprit planning on meeting Exeter services 6.30am and pick up at services on route. (nice to have a bit of a lie-in this time!)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

There's usually a Newport Pagnell Services meet :(

If you lot can NOT bu99er off without me this time! :):(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

ah but you will be in your Esprit this year, not the metro...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I was last time!

It was my FIRST EVER meet in my own car and they effed off! :):(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Is anyone convoying to Stoneleigh?

If so when and where. I will be coming from Norwich, so A14 across to M6 on the Sunday morning. Anyone?

Watcha Gonna be drivin' Kimbo .........??

One of grandads Ondas ?

If you are desperate for company , I could bring the truck to make some competition for you ...... :(:(:)

Mike. :(

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

I was last time!

It was my FIRST EVER meet in my own car and they effed off! :( :(

Oh Robin, bless your confused little fishy head. :(

You turned up late in your Metty as we were leaving the Porridge Pot and hitched a ride with Mr. Ring. Bibs and BN then gave you a lift back to your car in the Volvo.

Donny 06 was the unveiling of your (until then mythical) car. :(

I expect your memory has been addled by the muddling of fact and fiction that is Parliament today (see thread in motoring chat). :P:)

Posted Image

I think he means this years Donny, in all fairness with hindsight..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Watcha Gonna be drivin' Kimbo .........??

One of grandads Ondas ?

I was thinking of one of your Wooden boats.........or is it?

Woodencar.jpg

B)

AND!!! If OAP's buy Honda's, these days they are cool Grandads and Grannys

Grannys.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I was thinking of one of your Wooden boats.........or is it?

Woodencar.jpg

B)

AND!!! If OAP's buy Honda's, these days they are cool Grandads and Grannys

Grannys.jpg

NICE, ter see yer rising to the bait Kimbers !!!

I would not like you to be dozing off just because its the weekend ! :D:P

That timber craft is far too smart for anything that I would have designed , one critism, helm position should be to Starboard anyway.

As far as the Old Boilers are concerned they are far too young for me ( ON the Q.T I think they may be related to Karl )

Come to think of it, did Karl mod the 'Dugout ' Fez ???

My felicitations to your good self and 'The power of dreams'

Mike :P:blink::D

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

the fez looks amazing i have to say, thats craftsmanship

mike - with your expertise and my "dont give a crap about the bearded ones" attitude lets mod a boat LMAO, the trailer has got to be on at least 28"s to start with lol.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

the fez looks amazing i have to say, thats craftsmanship

mike - with your expertise and my "dont give a crap about the bearded ones" attitude lets mod a boat LMAO, the trailer has got to be on at least 28"s to start with lol.

YOU ARE ON ....... Karl,

What do you have in mind...............???

is it power or 'Styling' ??

We could use wheels supplied by John Deere for the trailer...........Big enough ??

Mike :P:blink::D

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

what about a "champagne palace" (sunseeker) but more bling lol

think there great, dont know much about boats, but i was amazed they vacuum pack them in the winter, really strange to see.

gangsta rap is the way to go in boat style i think lol

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

what about a "champagne palace" (sunseeker) but more bling lol

think there great, dont know much about boats, but i was amazed they vacuum pack them in the winter, really strange to see.

gangsta rap is the way to go in boat style i think lol

Karl,

You cannot Out- Bling the A Rabs !!

Mike :rolleyes:

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Still not got any info on any convoys......Am I on my own then? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Hadn't thought of that...... :D

dont think there are many esprits over that way are there LMAO LMAO

Still not got any info on any convoys......Am I on my own then? :D

I'm pretty sure I'll be going, but not in an Esprit - S3 has a brake judder issue, and Turbo need bushes which Lotus haven't got.

So, I'll be in a Peugeot. The good point to that is, Lotus taking parts to Stoneleigh, me bring lots of them back in the Peugeot., perhaps I'll fit the roof bars. Have they got any spare body shells?

Kimbers, the moment you see me trying to but another car you have permission to hit me. ( 2 Esprits, 1 Europa- not an S. and an old Riley are more than enough classics to contend with).

Due to location, anywhere near Wymondham/ Hetherset seems like a good meeting point locally, then meeting up with some others further along.

Andy

Sounds good. Unsure of timings yet as I may be cunningly convoying up with several Loti on the Saturday and going out on the razz Saturday evening with the guys from Lotus who are attending........Get your wallet out Neil Lovelock.

Andy, have you spoken to Neil about not being able to get hold of said Bushes, he may be able to sort something....direct dial 01953 608449 (he's General Manager of Global aftersales).

Andy, have you spoken to Neil about not being able to get hold of said Bushes, he may be able to sort something....direct dial 01953 608449 (he's General Manager of Global aftersales).

Thanks for that tip Kimbers.

I managed to speak to Neil today.

He investigated, found 3 in the US and is having them shipped back, and provided they arrive,will make it so that I can collect from Hethel.

Now that is great service.

I can't see many manufacturers doing that for 2 items.

Andy