Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bromley Brilliance - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bromley Brilliance

Stimpy

Bromley's pageant of motoring is this weekend.

It is WELL WORTH the trip to it.

There's main stage stuff, professional sellers, boot sale bargains, a fun fair and.......

cars.  Bloody tons of them!

It's actually extremely impressive - the number of marque's on display - owned by ordinary people.

(Of course there's the people who's closest thing to driving their classic is to drive it on to a trailer!!!)

I believe that this year they're arranging it so if you arrive you are directed to a carpark area on grass with other 'same model' cars!

And - according to my app - the weather is going to be great!

Here's a link:

http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk

Let me state that I have NO CONNECTION with the event considering it looks like I'm giving free advertising to the event  - it's just that we've been every year for quite a few years.

Look after your wallet though!

I'm hoping to take the Stag rather than the Esprit but this is due to specific reasons:

1) There's three of us

2) Sunny and warm?  Roof down?  Too tempting !

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skiing texted me about this one... its a pain for me to get to but I could well be tempted.. depends how pissed I get on Saturday night. its quite possible that I should be no way near a car on Sunday let alone driving one..... :cheers:

• Gold FFM

Oh gowan, gowan...  - it will be fun - not too far to drive and will be good to get the Turbo out? I am going to go and I shall try and be relatively sensible on Saturday night!

• Gold FFM

I have booked my ticket (thanks Bibs for the link) - I hope to see a few of the crew there? 

I've got another link to look at:-

http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk/one-make-parking/4580971053

It's a new idea

I'm using that with the stag (once I get round to it).

The Esprit is well represented in the past - I think there may be an esprit only area!

Worth a go?

My problem is not so much getting pissed but getting my arse out of bed on a Sunday morning (I only recently found out that there was such a thing as a 'Sunday morning')

Quick update - the 'one make' thing might be too late - but the secretary is looking into it (my wife  :smoke: )

I have booked my ticket (thanks Bibs for the link) - I hope to see a few of the crew there? 

I'll be the one with a green top and a carnation in my left lapel.

I shall say the code-sign "Such an amazing shade of green, this grass, don't you think?"

Then we exchange briefcases .... errr,  scrap the last bit......    :-)      :-)