Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Ebay-bot] Lotus Esprit Coupe Turbo Coupe - For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[Ebay-bot] Lotus Esprit Coupe Turbo Coupe

ebay

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a nice Turbo, reasonably priced especially with 66,000 miles!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Again?? That got sold was it earlier this year/late last year? Now its back at the same dealer. ..I think if its a problem car its strong money. Its a shame as I personally love the colour combination. .although I may change the wheels myself to a little more subtle colouring.

Nope didn't get sold... I went to go and look at it and it was looking a little unloved. Paint is pretty decent, needs a few touch ups, front indicator light is broken. silly stickers. leather is red.... well kinda faded red so would need attention, wheels have been redone but like you Darren I would loose the red. pretty sure they took it off the market as they were doing belts & possibly manifold if I recal. looks pretty cheap to me.... but ive already got one of them!!! :harhar:

• Gold FFM

with black bumpers, silver wheels, restored leather and a roof stereo it would be pretty cool...