Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Barry ely s4s - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Barry ely s4s

Philsport300

or even

GiuGiaro Turbo

to be fair to Barrie, he's got an ETE!

The S4s and Sport 300 will never leave me in peace but neither will the Essex, an S2 (in Championship Gold), Sport 350, Turbo SE and I'm mildly obsessed with the yellow V8 GT that Scott was selling too - the list goes on - and that's just Esprits! Hence why I just can't do the 'if you could only have 3 Lotus cars' game. The first thing I'd spend lottery winnings on would be a very secure warehouse!

Until then I have made a ridiculous video to watch whenever a perfect S4s or any of the above come along.

Rock and roll!

:thumbup:

• Like 2

Well Youtube suggested that I add a trailer to my channel.

I thought: 'I'll show you a trailer!'

BOOM!

:2guns:

Suggest you make one of the V8 Vanya sharpish!

I'm mildly obsessed with the yellow V8 GT that Scott was selling too...

I've spoken to Scott about that car and it sounds extremely nice. As in "one of the best examples in the country" nice.

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

I know, let's not go there or I'll need to make another video!

;)

Speaking of which, I'm hoping we'll be getting to see your V8 in action before too long but a few pics will have to do for now...

:tumbleweed:

I know, let's not go there or I'll need to make another video!

;)

Speaking of which, I'm hoping we'll be getting to see your V8 in action before too long but a few pics will have to do for now...

:tumbleweed:

Ask and ye shall receive. I'm picking it up tomorrow. These are shots I took during my inspection a while back, so they're not really glamour shots. Will take some nice pics when I have it in my possession!

• Like 1

:clap:

Looks like a really nice example. A better choice for a Turbo SE man than an S4s I reckon.

I have to say I love the wheels and prefer the original interior (more dials for starters). Does it have a boost gauge? If so that would seal the deal for me with the early dash. No contest!

After a few months with that V8 powerhouse an S4s, however charming, would have to feel a little underwhelming. It'll always be one of the greatest and most sought after Esprits but the V8 really is a couple of generations on in terms of engine performance and design. The S4s is a great Lotus. The V8 is a great supercar.

Many congratulations!

:thumbup:

So why is he selling?

Does he kneed the dough?

Has he butchered the insides?

Does he need more than a 'cooking' 4 pot?

Maybe he wasn't stirred by its performance

You get the picture..

• Like 1

Anyone know what it sold for?

Well whoever it was didn't waste much time negotiating!

I'm quite relieved actually, the torment is over!

And just for our resident Essex owning comic genius, whichever Chef it was, you'd have to say he had great taste.

;)