Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Which Sparkplug? - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Which Sparkplug?

peteyg

Hi guys,

I don't have my book to hand and need to order some 'plugs. Can anyone let me know which ones I need for the 2.0 907? I have NGK BPR6ES in my mind but just want to check. Any recommendations?

I have Magnecor 8mm leads.

Thanks,

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Hmmm. Might get a set of Champions as well and see what goes. Never had anything other than the NGKs but never had any noticeable issues.

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Hi Pete

I also use Iridium plugs  NGK BPR6ETX. (The Equivalent to NGK BPR6ES as you use)

Iridium plugs are more hard wearing and don't foul up like conventional plugs, but they do cost more.

Matt

• Like 1

The more the merrier :yes:

• 1 month later...

I use the BPR6ES in my S3 and always wanted to try a different plug is it safe to try the types mentioned

as I hear its only the ngk as stated allowed or can I try the performance plug thanks lostu