Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Panshanger Aerodrome is closing - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Panshanger Aerodrome is closing

PANSHANGER AERODROME LAST OPEN DAY

Sunday 14th September 2014

STOP PRESS …............. STOP PRESS

Join in a send-off for Panshanger Aerodrome – due to its imminent closure an Air Show

has been arranged on Sunday 14th September. This will feature fast planes, fast cars and

serious aerobatic displays from a world championship team. A display of Classic cars will be a feature and Malcom Ricketts been asked to try and get as many Lotus cars as possible on the day.

Lotus cars will have privileged parking. The event commences 10 a.m.- flying displays throughout the day, cafe and other displays open throughout the day.

For those requiring it, Panshanger Aeorodrome, Cole Green, Hertfordshire, SG14 2NH

Please contact Malcolm Ricketts

rickettsracing@btconnect.com

01582 834357

Some info re the Lotus connection

I am going. Add your name to the list.

1. ChrisJ

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be meeting at Tesco Hatfield (AL9 5JY) at 09:30 on Sunday.

Look forward to seeing anyone who wants to come.

Chris

Very enjoyable, such a shame it will be closed next week.

My kids thought their flight was awesome. We went a fair distance - I handled the controls for a while, and got to see one of the aerobatics displays from the air.

Chris