Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Its arrived, whoo hooo! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Its arrived, whoo hooo!

Update: Added new photos. I have done about 300 miles in it now and its great. One bugbear though but I need to post it in the technical room.

Enjoy the pics

Hi All,

at last I have my GT3, and I love it. Picked it up at lunch and the roads were dry enough to give the engine a tickle. Its brilliant. A couple of photos. Even in th edark and rain its still gorgeous

Alex

Edited by Alex --GT3--

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations,, enjoy

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

We expect to see you at the events from now on then! Thats when it really gets fun....Hooning!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Thanks, I cant wait for the weekend. I have took monday off too so it best stay dry.

My fisrt mod will be to change the stereo. The one inside is pants. I have thought about changing the rear lights, not sure. And should the decals stay or go??????

Thanks, I cant wait for the weekend. I have took monday off too so it best stay dry.

My fisrt mod will be to change the stereo. The one inside is pants. I have thought about changing the rear lights, not sure. And should the decals stay or go??????

Nice car Alex ! You'll have LOTS of fun with it !

If I were you, I'd remove the decals ... as I did on mine

Good luck with it !

- Nulla tenaci invia est via -

In the day light it looks like metallic british racing green.

Nice car, nice colour. Is this one the last ever GT3?

Remember, to mod is human, not to mod divine! :lol:

Yes it is the last ever GT3, best look after it :P

And consiquently the last ever Esprit (Lotus ?) 4 cylinder.

When you look at it that engine can trace it's roots all the way back to the 60's ?

And you have the last one B)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Last 4-cyl Esprit ever = really cool. B) B)

That settles it; no mods that can't be reverted in 1/2 a day... it's the LAW! :lol:

Think about it, one day soon you WILL be in a magazine with Gordon Masson and his S1 in one of those "first and last back-to-back type articles"; I'd get on the blower to "Octane" or something if I was you. Do you really want to be gracing the cover draped in alloy tat?

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

That settles it; no mods that can't be reverted in 1/2 a day... it's the LAW! :lol:

Think about it, one day soon you WILL be in a magazine with Gordon Masson and his S1 in one of those "first and last back-to-back type articles"; I'd get on the blower to "Octane" or something if I was you. Do you really want to be gracing the cover draped in alloy tat?

Its true, keep it simple keep it clean as its the last one ever, no fancy mods. I actually do like it in original form. So for now it will be as it rolled out of the factory. (except for a better stereo as that doesnt count).

Has any one else got a last or first one???

Its true, keep it simple keep it clean as its the last one ever, no fancy mods. I actually do like it in original form. So for now it will be as it rolled out of the factory. (except for a better stereo as that doesnt count).

I have a 55th and a 160th . . :lol::P

When you upgrade the stereo, hang on to the original one -- just stick it in a box and stash it somewhere. Later on it will be appreciated, if not now. I get "oohs" and "aahs" because my white S1 still has the original (US spec) Blaupunkt.

EDIT: And I agree with Mark -- a magazine article is in order!

Edited by Tony K

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Biggest upgrade to make to the stereo is to fit a powered sub somewhere. There's a LEW guide on the site, and my car's PO fitted a bass unit instead of the glovebox, pointing down - makes a HUGE difference!

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

DVR has got the very very last ever built Esprit : V8, mustard yellow ; he also has another black V8, saw it already, GORGEOUS car !

- Nulla tenaci invia est via -

nice choice of car the gt3 (well i would say that lol)

im sure EVEN mark would excuse a chip 10 upgrade, thats totally reversable, or a red race (my next hopefully).

and to mod is the "future" i thin the saying goes

nice car though, GO HOON!!!!!!

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Nice car, W reg isn't it? I sat in it when I was last at Christopher neils taking Adrian to pick up his car. Do you live in the NW?

Hi Dave,

yes I live in Middlewich in Cheshire. Are you nearby? It is a W-reg, registered in 2000.

Alex

Edited by Alex --GT3--

Me............last one :)

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?