Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Norfolk Meet & Eat? - UK - East Anglia - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Norfolk Meet & Eat?

simonf

Hi guys,

Now I have a fully functioning Lotus again (just bought an Evora) I thought it was time to come back to TLF and I am wondering if any of you lot fancy meeting up for bite to eat and a good old fashioned catch up??

I'm going to put forward Tuesday 14th October 2014 at 7.30pm?

Meeting point to be determined once I know who is coming and from where.

Cheers chaps

Simon

• Like 1

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Lovely looking car ! Think I passed it on double yellows in tombland a couple of days ago outside the old savills building, looked great

Yes you probably did, unless you're a traffic warden.....in which case you are very mistaken! Lol

Welcome back :thumbsup:

Thanks ol' bean.....good to be back.

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Hmmmm soapy. Welcome back Simon and lovely car!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Looks like it's mainly local lads interested in this meet.

I reckon we should meet up at the Lay-by just before the turning for the UEA on the Earlham Road and then spin out to Nick's Diner, Deopham??

How does that sound?

Could I have numbers please:-

simonF

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Awwww. Get off the fence Buddsy! If you go then I will attempt to find the time in between my 3 (yes 3) jobs

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well I was planning on the 14th October but so far it's just me and maybe Kimbers.

I'm just thinking the weather is on the turn and some may be putting their cars away soon for the winter so it would be a good (if maybe not the last) opportunity to get the cars out.

Mine is a daily driver, so I'm ok, but I bet Buddsy's car gets tucked away for the winter ;-)

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Good Ol' Nifty and the ever reliable Andy Clements have confirmed :-D

SimonF

Nifty

Andy Clements

Anyone else?

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I've got to book somewhere up but it'll either be the Bird In Hand, Wrenningham or Nicks Diner, Deopham. Aiming to eat about 8pm so either meet at the chosen venue then or meet at the layby just before the UEA turning on the Earlham Road at 7.30pm

Hope you can make it :-)

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!